HR Generalist (HR Business Partner)
HR Generalist (HR Business Partner)
YOUR PROFILE Your knowledge, skills and experience include:
- Local labour market situation - internal and external.
- Employees’ relations and employment legislation.
- Relevant HR processes, tools and working methods according to work focus.
- Being passionate about people and having a strong belief in individuals’ potential.
- Having the opportunity to act local within a global framework.
- Combining functional and operational expertise.
- Ability to independently and reliably work on agreed HR actions.
- Fast perception and ability to implement requests at short notice.
- Good communication and documentation skills.
- Experienced in being a valuable contributor to HR activities.
- Ability to strike a balance between keeping a good overview and paying good attention to detail.
- Proven service mind-set.
- Self-reliant and motivated with proven ability to work as part of a team as well as independently.
- Ability to communicate confidently and clearly with various audiences both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to ensure integrity of HR systems, guidelines and documents.
- Good analytical and numerical skills.
- Business understanding and a background with the customer in focus.
- Experience of working in the HR field.
- Ability to prioritise and organise own work in line with agreed HR priorities.
- Quick learner who is easily able to adapt to changing demand.
- You are able to communicate fluently in Romanian and English.
ABOUT THE JOB
Be a strong contributor to the unit managers and co-workers, provide HR subject matter expertise, process HR operations matters and ensure that the HR strategies are locally put into practice in the most effective and efficient way in order to fulfil the purpose of the HR function.
YOUR ASSIGNMENT Your tasks will include:
- Contribute to the creation and operational implementation of the local HR action plan.
- Support the work on local leadership capabilities by counselling on and organising activities according to agreed development plans.
- Contribute to the building of local business competence by supporting managers and co-workers in their efforts to improve according to agreed development plans.
- Implement and follow up on the activities identified to develop the relevant offer of IKEA as a local employer.
- Contribute to the positioning of IKEA as an attractive place to work and the preferred employer in the relevant market for every function by gaining and applying relevant insights.
- Ensure all HR work reflect a local employer communication that is consistent, well perceived and builds on the IKEA brand.
- Provide HR support and advice to co-workers and managers that helps building the pipeline of internal talent according to agreed succession plan.
- Act as a cultural role model in ways that demonstrate the IKEA values within and outside IKEA, which also includes to safeguard and promote the IKEA Culture.
- Contribute to staff cost budget compliance, help to secure a diverse, appropriate staff structure and support the defined business and productivity goals.
- Provide support and advice to co-workers and managers with regards to co-worker relations that are in line with the labour relations principles, local policies, procedures and laws.
IKEA offers an exciting and empowering work environment in a global marketplace. And as the world’s leader at life at home, you have exceptional opportunities to grow and develop together with us.
Join IKEA now and apply for the position online by 30/04/2018, in English