Economist for external accounting (Accounts payable) for Query
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Bosch Service Solutions SRL active
View all jobs Economist for external accounting (Accounts payable) for Query active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
At Bosch Service Solutions we are looking for dedicated and dynamic people who are ready to face daily challenging tasks in an international and innovative environment – people who can identify opportunities and make the most of them. No matter if you start as an intern, a graduate or a professional with years of experience – at Bosch Service Solutions you’ll find the right job with passionate and dedicated colleagues.
Make it hapen. Apply now at email@example.com.
- Bachelor's degree – Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, Economics, or related degree;
- Fluently spoken and written of English;
- Proficient computer skills - SAP Module FI, MM and MS Office;
- Ability to work in a structured and careful way;
- Customer service and communication skills;
- Team player and ability to work in a flexible way;
- Likes to work with numbers;
- Willingness to travel;
- Outgoing and easy to get along with.
- Performs daily activities in terms of Dispute management and Support services process, in-force segregation controls etc. (provide consistent, timely and accurate delivery of support services to internal/external clients);
- Acts according with the Service Specification (Main document that will integrate all the aspects of the service from Operational way of working and interaction with external and internal customers, technical infrastructure);
- Prepares Desktop procedures, process and work instructins;
- Performs regular reviews of process procedures;
- Offers support and trains new colleagues regarding Bosch accounting standards, continuous improvement, process specifics and IT system related topics (SSF, APM etc.);
- Provide support for invoice verification process, monthly/yearly reconciliations, payments and other relevant duties as required;
- Preparing and presenting specific reports, in accordance with management instructions;
- Actively participating to the Continuous Improvement Process within Support Services function;
- Ensure smooth integration of new rollout in the concept or a new topic;
- Act as an interface between the Support team and GSA;
- Any other tasks required by the superior manager;