IT Help Desk Wanted!
Teleperformance Romania este o parte a Teleperformance Group, unul dintre liderii mondiali pe piata serviciilor de contact center externalizate.
74 de tari, 340 centre de contact si peste 217.000 de angajati, sunt doar cateva cifre care arata dezvoltarea si dinamica Grupului Teleperformance.
Teleperformance Romania si-a inceput activitatea in 2004, si imediat a devenit lider pe piata serviciilor de call center externalizate. Din 2004 si pana in prezent echipa Teleperformance Romania a crescut, numarand azi mai mult de 850 de persoane care furnizeaza servicii pentru principalii jucatori de pe piata romaneasca, din diverse domenii precum: banci, societati de asigurari si operatori de telecomunicatii.
Sa fi angajat al Teleperformance Romanaia insemana sa faci parte dintr-un grup dinamic si multicultural unde esti incurajat inca de la bun inceput sa-ti exploatezi potentialul la maxim.
If technology is your best friend and words like “configuration”, “DNS”, “server”, “proxy” have a meaning for you, you might be a great candidate for the IT HELP DESK position.
- Hardware experience (PC, Printers, Scanners, Desk phones, Smartphones, Tablets, Video projectors, Switch, Routers, Videoconference Systems)
- MS Windows 7, 8 and 10 - advanced knowledge
- MS Server 2008- 2012 – basic knowledge
- MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) - advanced knowledge on configuration/errors
- Microsoft Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, Exchange general knowledge, SCCM – basic knowledge
- Networking concepts - basic knowledge
- English: advanced level
- Excellent communication skills
- Support services aptitudes
- University degree in related field considered an advantage
As an IT Help Desk, your main responsibilities would be to:
- Provide helpdesk support and solve problems
- Monitor and respond quickly and effectively to requests received through the IT helpdesk
- Monitor Service Desk for tickets assigned to the queue and process first-in first-out based on priority
- Modify configurations, utilities, software default settings, etc. for the local workstation
- Document internal procedures
- Assist with onboarding of new users
- Ensure each workstation has a computer, monitor, keyboard, mouse, hard drive, and any additional specialized equipment
- Install, test and configure new workstations, peripheral equipment and software
- Maintain inventory of all equipment, software and software licenses
- Report issues to the Service Desk for escalation
- Manage PC setup and deployment for new employees using standard hardware, images and software
- Assign users and computers to proper groups in Active Directory
- Perform timely workstation hardware and software upgrades as required