IT Help Desk Wanted!
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Teleperformance Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile IT Help Desk Wanted! active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Teleperformance, the global leader in outsourced omnichannel customer experience management, serves as a strategic partner to the world’s largest companies in a wide variety of industries. Its customer care, technical support, customer acquisition, consulting & analytics, digital integrated business service solutions and other high-value specialized services ensure consistently positive customer interactions that are reliable, flexible and intelligent.
We have 300,000 interaction experts across nearly 80 countries, speaking 265 languages and dialects to better serve you.
Teleperformance Romania is a subsidiary of Teleperformance Group, the world leader in outsourced omnichannel customer experience management, starting its activity in 2004. We operate now with more than 1,300 employees providing quality services to first-line players both on the local market and on the international market (banks, insurance companies, telecom operators and others).
If technology is your best friend and words like “configuration”, “DNS”, “server”, “proxy” have a meaning for you, you might be a great candidate for the IT HELP DESK position.
- Hardware experience (PC, Printers, Scanners, Desk phones, Smartphones, Tablets, Video projectors, Switch, Routers, Videoconference Systems)
- MS Windows 7, 8 and 10 - advanced knowledge
- MS Server 2008- 2012 – basic knowledge
- MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) - advanced knowledge on configuration/errors
- Microsoft Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, Exchange general knowledge, SCCM – basic knowledge
- Networking concepts - basic knowledge
- English: advanced level
- Excellent communication skills
- Support services aptitudes
- University degree in related field considered an advantage
As an IT Help Desk, your main responsibilities would be to:
- Provide helpdesk support and solve problems
- Monitor and respond quickly and effectively to requests received through the IT helpdesk
- Monitor Service Desk for tickets assigned to the queue and process first-in first-out based on priority
- Modify configurations, utilities, software default settings, etc. for the local workstation
- Document internal procedures
- Assist with onboarding of new users
- Ensure each workstation has a computer, monitor, keyboard, mouse, hard drive, and any additional specialized equipment
- Install, test and configure new workstations, peripheral equipment and software
- Maintain inventory of all equipment, software and software licenses
- Report issues to the Service Desk for escalation
- Manage PC setup and deployment for new employees using standard hardware, images and software
- Assign users and computers to proper groups in Active Directory
- Perform timely workstation hardware and software upgrades as required