Marketing Execution Associate
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs SAP active
View all jobs Marketing Execution Associate active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Marketing active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Sales active on Hipo.ro
SAP Romania is the local subsidiary of SAP AG, market leader in enterprise application software.
SAP mission is to help organizations of all sizes and industries become best-run businesses. From back office to boardroom, warehouse to storefront, desktop to mobile device, SAP helps people and organizations work together efficiently and use business insight effectively to stay ahead of the competition.
SAP Romania provides products and services to more than 400 companies in Romania; has a local network of over 20 business partners and in 2011 has opened a Near Shore Center, that provides word class consultancy services to customers across Europe.
SAP turn innovation into practical solution that solve business problems specific to 11 lines of businesses across 24 industries.
4. Database & Technology
At the foundation of SAP‚s technology strategy is SAP HANA, – a revolutionary in-memory computing platform for
real-time business and revolutionary applications.
Business Applications, Customer Management, Business Analytics, Enterprise Performance Management, In-memory Computing (SAP HANA), Human Capital Management, Mobilty, Product Lifecycle Management, Database, Suply Chain Management, Enterprise Asset Management.
11-15 Tipografilor A1/LA Building, 2nd Floor Bucharest, 1 013714 Romania
• Bachelor's degree in Communication or Marketing
• Work experience
- 0-3 years of marketing experience
- Working in a multi-national company
- Experience in/with sales
- Experience in B2B marketing
- Experience in the IT industry
• Project management (ad-hoc or small-scaled projects)
• Able to work in a team environment
• Writing skills – able to create meaningful content for newsletters, campaigns, events, invitations, brochures, website content
• Able to do consistent follow-up on events, capture feedback from participants and contribute to lead generation
• Excellent presence and phone skills
• Ability to communicate ideas clearly and succinctly in verbal and written form
• Ability to find new and different ways in doing things
• Ability to understand client’s needs, flexible in responding to changing circumstances
• Creativity and a good eye for detail
• Teamwork and the ability to foster good working relationships
• Skills in IT and social media
• Good understanding of the IT industry; ability to synthesize ideas and expose them in a reader-friendly text
• Affinity and easiness in learning and using IT solutions
• Excellent English – written and spoken
• Manage and validate leads via all interaction channels (website, webinars, workshops and events, telephone, email campaigns). The leads must be qualified, nurtured, tracked, followed up and assigned to the sales team.
• Execute e-mail campaigns across different LOB’s and verticals – choose the right segment target from database, localize the global content, write and proofread marketing copy for campaigns
• Maintain and update customer database
• Interact with potential customers via email or telephone, validate their interest and needs
• Support in organizing events aiming to promote SAP among various target audiences: preparing the database; sending out the invitations using the appropriate channels and follow-up on invitations, welcoming the participants
• Ability to use social media channels to communicate with customer and prospects
• Develop relationships with key stakeholders both internal and external
• 1 year contract through a 3rd party
• 25 vacation days
• Schedule: Monday through Friday, 09.00 – 17.30
• Benefits: lunch card, lunch allowance, 7card, Bookster, transportation allowance