Marketing Execution Associate
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs SAP active
View all jobs Marketing Execution Associate active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Marketing active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Sales active on Hipo.ro
Did you know that SAP customers…?
…. represent 98% of the top 100 most valued brands in the world?
… produce more than 79% of the world’s chocolate?
… produce more than 64% of the world’s ice cream?
Then why not join the world leader in enterprise applications in terms of software and software-related service revenue and works with world-renowned clients.
• Bachelor's degree in Communication or Marketing
• Work experience
- 0-3 years of marketing experience
- Working in a multi-national company
- Experience in/with sales
- Experience in B2B marketing
- Experience in the IT industry
• Project management (ad-hoc or small-scaled projects)
• Able to work in a team environment
• Writing skills – able to create meaningful content for newsletters, campaigns, events, invitations, brochures, website content
• Able to do consistent follow-up on events, capture feedback from participants and contribute to lead generation
• Excellent presence and phone skills
• Ability to communicate ideas clearly and succinctly in verbal and written form
• Ability to find new and different ways in doing things
• Ability to understand client’s needs, flexible in responding to changing circumstances
• Creativity and a good eye for detail
• Teamwork and the ability to foster good working relationships
• Skills in IT and social media
• Good understanding of the IT industry; ability to synthesize ideas and expose them in a reader-friendly text
• Affinity and easiness in learning and using IT solutions
• Excellent English – written and spoken
• Manage and validate leads via all interaction channels (website, webinars, workshops and events, telephone, email campaigns). The leads must be qualified, nurtured, tracked, followed up and assigned to the sales team.
• Execute e-mail campaigns across different LOB’s and verticals – choose the right segment target from database, localize the global content, write and proofread marketing copy for campaigns
• Maintain and update customer database
• Interact with potential customers via email or telephone, validate their interest and needs
• Support in organizing events aiming to promote SAP among various target audiences: preparing the database; sending out the invitations using the appropriate channels and follow-up on invitations, welcoming the participants
• Ability to use social media channels to communicate with customer and prospects
• Develop relationships with key stakeholders both internal and external
• 1 year contract through a 3rd party
• 25 vacation days
• Schedule: Monday through Friday, 09.00 – 17.30
• Benefits: lunch card, lunch allowance, 7card, Bookster, transportation allowance