Test Engineer, Timisoara
Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world!
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 449,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
With over 3000 skilled professionals in Romania, Accenture provides top-quality services from Bucharest, Timisoara, Cluj Napoca, Targu Mures, Iasi and Brasov, for companies operating in a broad range of industries such as: banking and insurance, telecommunications, automotive, FMCG, energy and resources.
We focus equally on employees’ development by creating a culture of excellence and offering extensive training programs that support professional growth.
Our Romania headquarter office is located in Bucharest, in Westgate Office Park, and we deliver services to our clients from the following offices: Brasov, Cluj, Tg. Mures, Timisoara, Iasi.
Find the latest news and information about our offices and get in touch with us on our Facebook Page - Accenture in Romania or on our website - accenture.ro/cariere.
- Very good English and German language knowledge;
- Previous work experience (no matter the field);
- Technical savvy/experience in web testing/web tools and applications;
- Attention to detail, analytical and logical skills;
- Enthusiastic about learning new things;
- Capacity to understand and explain requirements;
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment.
Professional Skill Requirements:
- Studies in Computer Science or other technical related field is an advantage;
- Basic knowledge of software development life cycle (Waterfall, SDLC, Agile) and
- Basic knowledge in any of the following programming/ scripting languages: HTML, CSS, Python, Perl, Java, C# would be a plus;
- Basic Knowledge in any of the following test automation tools: QTP / UFT, Selenium, Cucumber, Tosca, Squish, SoapUI, JUnit, Load or Security Testing tools (LoadUI, Fortify, etc) would be a great plus
- ISTQB certification / if not, desire to take it as soon as possible.
- Work with test management systems like HP ALM, JIRA, Confluence;
- Perform manual testing, analyze incidents, create and track defects;
- Derive test conditions from requirements; Test case design;
- Support and create test plans;
- Create test reports;
- Your deliverables fulfill the high-quality standards in form and content;
- Maintain infrastructure such as server services, test client environment, mobile devices.