Software Tester (TotalSoft)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Architected Business Solutions active
View all jobs Software Tester (TotalSoft) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Architected Business Solutions (ABS) is a business management consulting group headquartered in Bucharest, with offices in Istanbul and Delhi, structured on three business lines – Business Consulting, member of Ebeltoft International Retail Consulting, Technology Solutions, partner of IDS Scheer/Software AG, SAP and Oracle, and Financial Services.
We deliver solutions to our clients’ challenges by blending the know-how of local and international expertise. Our integrated suite of business solutions has the unique objective: to offer our clients a one-stop-shop for Business Transformation.
Preferred Skills and Experience
• Customer oriented with excellent planning and communication skills (English is a must);
• Analytical and strategic thinking;
• Knowledge of production/manufacturing business processes would be a plus;
• Former experience in production/manufacturing is highly appreciated;
• Excellent verbal and written skills;
• Influential, with good negotiating skills;
• Application and/or technical knowledge;
Would be a plus
• Knowledge of Charisma ERP
• Knowledge of automation tools and methodologie
• Logic reasoning;
What you will do
• Review client requirements - understand the proposed/implemented solution for business requirements, obtain clarifications where needed, acquire a complete and detailed understanding of the business/functional logic
• Execute various Charisma ERP usage scenarios
• Validate compliance and usability
• Write, update and execute test cases in accordance with the business requirement;
• Reports issues in a clear, concise manner, escalate bugs to development teams and document them in issue tracking systems
• Work closely with developers, product owner and other team members to ensure the proper solving of assigned defects
With TotalSoft you can expect to:
• Work with great technologies, products and colleagues
• Gain experience working on national and international projects
• Be a part of our career development programs
• Enjoy a competitive benefits package and an attractive salary.