Channel Sales Support Paid Internship
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Hewlett Packard Enterprise active.
Vezi toate job-urile Channel Sales Support Paid Internship active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Internship active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Vanzari active pe Hipo.ro
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading Technology Company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise offers university students the opportunity to join a leading IT company and gain invaluable experience through our 12 months Internship Program. Hewlett Packard Enterprise offers you a highly dynamic, fast-paced, professional working environment and the chance to develop the skills you have gained at university in a real business environment. During your internship you will not only apply these skills in the IT industry, but also acquire a range of abilities to contribute to the business whilst working alongside industry professionals.
Our internship program will consist of on boarding trainings, one-to-one coaching with buddy assignments and interaction with interns in 13 different countries across the Central Eastern Europe and Middle East Africa. Interns will have the chance to be sole owner of certain critical daily operations, as well as taking part in long term projects.
- Act as important liaison between our central Channel team, EEU/CEEMA country teams and selected channel partners which includes
- Working with internal and external partner teams to ensure adherence to implementation of diverse Channel Programs
- Track and report on the execution of the Channel Programs rollout, identify and mitigate risks and dependencies
- Delivering presentations on HPE Channel Programs
- Helping country teams to understand details of Channel Programs by sharing associated reporting and other relevant information
- Drive teams to consensus and meaningful outcomes
- Learn about our processes and systems and continuously acquire fresh knowledge about Channel Programs
- Ability to use the Microsoft Office package to a high standard (particularly Excel & PowerPoint)
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong work ethic
- Time management & organizational skills
- Ability to work with a level head under pressure
- Great team player
- Communicate clearly and effectively using different mediums
- Always proactively striving for improvements
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to demonstrate some work experience or participation in meaningful extra-curricular activities
- 4th or 5th year student with economy or tech background
- Fast learner who likes interacting with people, ambitious and self-learner with solid presentation skills
- Able to successfully work remotely across multiple groups to achieve business goals
- Extra-curricular activities would be considered as a plus
- Very good knowledge of MS office package
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Proactive with a strong interest in starting a career in international and dynamic IT environment
- Great company culture and colleagues
- Competitive remuneration & benefits package
- Access to various trainings and unlimited options for development
- Part time/ full time options with flexible starting hours
- Opportunity to learn from the best managers
- 12 months employment
HPE provides flexibility and control of technology, processes and people. HPE prepares for a world where everything computes – the Internet of Things – The Intelligent Edge HPE leads in the Digital transformation which is disrupting every industry HPE creates value for enterprises of all sizes HPE provides continuous business innovation