Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Accenture active.
Vezi toate job-urile Salesforce Consultant active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world!
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 449,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
With over 3000 skilled professionals in Romania, Accenture provides top-quality services from Bucharest, Timisoara, Cluj Napoca, Targu Mures, Iasi and Brasov, for companies operating in a broad range of industries such as: banking and insurance, telecommunications, automotive, FMCG, energy and resources.
We focus equally on employees’ development by creating a culture of excellence and offering extensive training programs that support professional growth.
Our Romania headquarter office is located in Bucharest, in Westgate Office Park, and we deliver services to our clients from the following offices: Brasov, Cluj, Tg. Mures, Timisoara, Iasi.
Find the latest news and information about our offices and get in touch with us on our Facebook Page - Accenture in Romania or on our website - accenture.ro/cariere.
Accenture's Cloud First Application Practice is seeking talented Salesforce Professionals to join our growing team. By joining Accenture you can make great ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic companies while working for a world class SFDC consulting organization.
Salesforce represents the largest share of our Cloud Applications business and we're seeing more cloud-enabled transformation programs in the pipeline than ever, increasingly connected to our customers’ success.
Accenture was one of the first global companies to establish a strategic alliance partnership with Salesforce, and continues to grow and strengthen its position as a leading ecosystem partner. With more than 13.000 Salesforce skilled professionals, Accenture’s ongoing investment in building deep specialist skills and leading capabilities is unparalleled in the Salesforce ecosystem.
Accenture is driving Salesforce's largest transformational projects with a track record of thousands of Salesforce implementations at more than 1,000 enterprise organizations. We bring deep industry expertise, and customer relationship management leadership to clients that have chosen cloud-computing solutions.
We are looking for motivated Senior Consultants with a consistent track record in their chosen area of CRM expertise to be part of teams on client-facing engagements.
• Bachelor's Degree
• 3+ years of Salesforce.com implementation experience
• Ability to travel
• Experience working with business process and development teams to design, implement and deploy Salesforce applications to different clients at the enterprise level
• Ability to develop business requirements and functional designs to effectively demonstrate solutions that address customer requirements
• Ability to facilitate requirements and design sessions
• Design through deploy experience
• Salesforce certifications (Admin, Sales or Service Cloud Consultant)
Preferred Skills Requirements
• Excellent Presentation and Demo skills
• Configuration on salesforce.com sales, service and/or marketing cloud
• Understanding of key SFDC architectural concepts
• Understanding of overall SFDC architecture and knowledge of salesforce.com ecosystems (e.g. CPQ solutions, Order Management solution, ecc
• Background with technical architecture and security concepts (integration patterns, architecture styles, data security)
• Relational databases and data modelling
If you join Accenture you can make great ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.