HELLA is a global, family-owned company listed on the stock exchange that employs some 38,000 members of staff at over 125 locations in some 35 countries. The HELLA Group develops and manufactures lighting and electronic components and systems for the automotive industry, and also has one of the largest trade organizations for automotive parts, accessories, diagnosis and services within Europe. In the Special Applications segment, HELLA also develops products for specialist vehicles. Complete vehicle modules, air-conditioning systems and vehicle electrical systems are produced in joint venture companies. With almost 7,000 people working in research and development, HELLA is one of the most important innovation drivers on the market. HELLA has achieved sales of around 6.6 billion Euros in fiscal year 2016/2017; in addition, the HELLA Group is one of the top 40 automotive parts suppliers in the world and one of the 100 largest German industrial companies.
In order to be successful in this position:
• You have 3+ years of experience in the automotive world.
• You have 3+ years of experience in project management, leading multiple disciplines.
• You have basic understanding of embedded systems.
• You have basic understanding of product development process.
• Your approachable personality with leadership skills, good inter-cultural and communicational competences makes you the perfect candidate.
You will be working within Hella Romania Design and Development Center from Timisoara. Your duties are both demanding and varied:
• You will be involved in automotive projects from quotation and development up to 6 months after start-up of production.
• You will lead a multidisciplinary team composed by members from different disciplines: software, hardware, mechanical, testing, quality and production.
• You will interact with customers (OEMs) and you will be responsible to achieve the project goals in terms of cost, time and quality.