Global Mobility Internship - HR
Our Vision and Purpose are at the heart of everything we do. Simple yet powerful, they define why we're here and where we're going - made possible by the extraordinary talent of everyone who works here. People like you. Our heritage, through the inspiration of W.K. Kellogg, continues to drive our company and keeps us committed to creating a stronger future every day, by putting people first in everything we do.
Operating in more than 180 countries, across 6 continents, with dedication and passion from each and every one of our 30,000 employees, we are extremely proud of our ever growing portfolio of over 1,600 food products, which include iconic brands such as Pringles, Frosties, Special K and Corn Flakes.
Do you want to have the real hand-on experience with all the departments of a renewed FMCG company? Are you studying Finance, Human Resources, Psychology, Technical or connected fields, and are you keen to broaden your horizon, transfer your theoretical knowledge into action and take on responsibility? Are your ready to team up with a global leader?
If so, this is the perfect time to join Kellogg GBS as Intern in the Global Mobility Services team!
Being the shared service center for Europe, our company is a place where innovation lives on, where we never stop learning and where we’re excited about tomorrow. It is this belief that brings us together and sets us apart.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
As an intern for Kellogg GBS in the Global Mobility Services team, you will embrace our culture of excellence, and you will play an active role in supporting the team.
We want to help you grow and learn with us by giving your hands on access to the dynamic and complex environment of FMCG and help you make the first step of your career here @Kellogg!
Together with us you will learn, grow, innovate and collaborate, by taking part in:
- Trainings and workshops
- Shadowing on HR day to day activities
- Hands on HR projects with direct impact on the company
- Brainstorming and creative activities
- Company events
- Support allocated cases/processes/projects, updating records and regularly briefing colleagues on development made, to ensure effective communication within HR and the organization and an integrated and efficient service to the business
- Provides support for the Global Mobility related activities
- Checks regularly the e-mail inbox of the Mobility team to dispatch the requests according to the responsibilities in the team and archives them
- Supports global projects as assigned by the supervisor
- Support the Global mobility Team by innovating and updating processes and procedures
WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
The perfect credentials for joining our team:
- You are currently studying in a Master’s program in Finance /Human Resources/Technical/Psychology or connected field
- Proficient in the use of MS Office
- Enthusiastic team player
- Capacity to communicate openly and clearly – in English
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
Duration: 6 months
Type of program: paid internship for students and graduates, with possibility of permanent hiring
If you have the passion and ambition to engage with us in growing our cereal and snacks business, please don’t hesitate to take this opportunity to submit your online application (in English) as soon as possible, as we will have ongoing interviews.
Please note that we will only accept applications that are made to us via our Careers site. .
The Kellogg Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer who strives to provide an inclusive work environment that involves everyone and embraces the diverse talent of its people.