Database Administrator (Oracle & Exadata)
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Evolve today active.
Vezi toate job-urile Database Administrator (Oracle & Exadata) active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
We are a complex company that offers consulting and recruitment services in the Human Resources area..
Evolution in performance, professionalism, balance and satisfaction.
We are your trustworthy partner that understands the markets continuous dynamic change and difficulties but also from our constant direct engagement with the companies we work with, and their employees.
We speak the languages of those that have ambitions, motivation for success and are able to adapt, innovate, and evolve.
As your devoted partner we identify the requirements and the necessities of your company and as well for your employees.
For our business partner, a company that offers complete Software Development, Web, Mobile Development and IT Consulting, with highly diversified enterprise projects, we are hiring to create a great team of: Senior Database Administrator (Oracle & Exadata), Senior Network Administrators, Senior Linux or UNIX System Administrators, and Senior AS400 Administrators.
Desired Skills & Experience:
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience 5 years' (Minimum) DBA experience
Experience working with:
- Oracle 12c/11g (with ASM & R.A.C.), Exadata
- Microsoft SQL Server 2014/2012/2008 R2
- Oracle Enterprise Manager/Grid Control
- Linux/UNIX/Perl (w/ Shell Scripting or equivalent scripting language)
- data modeling tools
- Microsoft Office Tools
Self-motivated, problem solver, out-of-box thinker and excellent verbal/written communication skills
Additional Preferred Experience:
- Linux: Red Hat or Oracle Enterprise Linux
- Oracle 12C, SQL 2016, NoSQL, Hadoop, Big Data
- PL/SQL development
- Toad / SQL Developer, SQL Management Studio
- Past support of Informatics, OBIEE, Tableau, or SAS development, SSIS/SSRS
- Data Modeling (Data Warehousing, OLAP, and OLTP)
- Identifies and documents all server and storage hardware and software using a variety of sources.
- Monitors and responds quickly to any performance and/or security issues within the infrastructure.
- Possesses a strong work ethic, integrity, and exceptional attention to detail.
- Owns the learning process eagerly seeking opportunities to develop new skills.
- Demonstrates initiative in completing assignments always focusing on the needs of the customers.
- Is reliable and exhibits a “can do” attitude.
- Responds with a sense of urgency and provides customer friendly technical support and guidance to users.
- Sets up, configures, and supports internal and/or external servers and storage.
- Develops and maintains all system, security, and server configurations.
- Ensure all server/storage services and support meet defined corporate SLA’s.
- Constantly striving for improvements in server performance, uptime and security.
- Follows server processes to support and scale the company’s IT service functions.
- Assist with Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery services and Data Centers related to servers.
- Assist with systems design and engineering in support of new systems, services and scalability.
- Ensures that the values of the organization are reflected in all interactions.
Central location - close to Unirii Square with easy parking solutions;