Middle/Senior .Net Software Developer
We are a complex company that offers consulting and recruitment services in the Human Resources area..
Evolution in performance, professionalism, balance and satisfaction.
We are your trustworthy partner that understands the markets continuous dynamic change and difficulties but also from our constant direct engagement with the companies we work with, and their employees.
We speak the languages of those that have ambitions, motivation for success and are able to adapt, innovate, and evolve.
As your devoted partner we identify the requirements and the necessities of your company and as well for your employees.
For our business partner, a global leading technology provider that offers complete Software Development, Web, Mobile Development and IT Consulting, with highly diversified enterprise projects, we are hiring a Middle/Senior .NET Software Developer.
In this role, in our partner’s company, you will work with a skilled team of developers to create the next generation enterprise product. Working with innovative Microsoft technology you will be a major contributor to the growth and future of our company.
- University / Bachelor’s Degree; Minimum 3+ years of experience as a web developer in asp.net/MVC;
- Knowledge of ASP.NET MVC;
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, JQuery;
- Knowledge of .NET Framework (C#, Entity Framework);
- highly desirable Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server (database design, triggers, store framework).
- Experience in database architecture and design. Good knowledge of OOP and OOD, n-tier applications, distributed applications, SOA;
Nice to have:
- MSSQL Server database optimization;
- Design patterns.
- Produce quality code based on Product Management specifications;
- Develop and maintain detailed and accurate documentation per all project standards;
- Thorough technical knowledge in software development methodologies, design and implementation;
- Implement the design, testing, and support phases of software projects ;
- Communicate effectively with project managers and development team members to facilitate the understanding of deliverables, estimates, and prioritization;
What we offer:
- Great projects and technologies
- Office Location: near Baneasa Mall and IKEA Baneasa
- Modern office environment with all the work and play amenities