DevOps Engineer Broadcast
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world. Are you ready to be a change-maker?
Learn what makes YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination. Join us today.
We are one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world.
Together, in Romania we create a culture of innovation, constantly transforming to find new ways of working. Opened in 2007, the Global Site in Bucharest is one in only four all over the world, the only one situated in Europe and a vital component in Ericsson’s global services organization. The Romanian site currently counts on a team of 1,900 strong professionals and enthusiastic young specialists and is developing constantly to meet customer needs.
An Engineer with strong background in design and implementation of cloud and on-premises automated environments:
• Provisioning of adequate capacity and security for new applications deployments – supporting internal developers and business operations;
• Deploy applications to UAT and production environments using the Devtoolset;
• Work with Application Developers and Operations Support (1st/2nd line) to put in place comprehensive support capability ;
• Quality focussed on all project and tasks;
Required Skills and Experience:
- Linux skills:
o Operating System knowledge
o Package build and install, e.g. RPMs
o DB admin
o Network troubleshooting
- Adept with DevOps tools including – JIRA, Confluence, GIT, Nexus, SonarQube, Foreman, Puppet, Docker, Jenkins
- Provision of all stage of systems pre-production and production environments
- Creation of Training and Support Documentation
- Provide 3rd/4th line support for any/all legacy systems, in particular Linux systems
o Architecture and Design
o CloudFormation and terrafrom coding skills
- Version control use and branching
- Puppet skills
o Container knowledge, esp Docker
- Belief in Infrastructure as Code and Automation
- Understanding the principles of Continuous Integration and Delivery
To ensure professional growth, Ericsson offers a stimulating work experience that allow you to acquire the knowledge and skills necessary to reach your career goals.
In the Romanian Center we are well known for providing:
o Modern, energetic, global working environment
o Access to latest technology and ability to work to develop new tools and showcase your bright ideas
o Opportunities for continuous learning & professional growth and promotion
o Work in a dynamic company along with the smartest people in the industry
o Comprehensive benefits package: including premium healthcare & gym subscriptions
o Opportunity to be an active part of the community via Brand Ambassadors, CSR Activities, Sports Teams etc. which Ericsson is supporting.
Req ID : 234012
Contact person: Daniela Vladulescu