Internship @ Garmin 2018
An experience that lasts a lifetime
Garmin is a great place to start your career. It's also the place where you can take your knowledge to the next level. Our internships provide opportunities to develop skills and get hands-on experience working alongside some of the best minds from our 5 business segments — fitness, outdoor, marine, aviation and automotive. And because it's a place where effort and best performance matters, our latest employees are our latest interns.
Interns perform crucial work that makes a difference to our business. Here's what it takes to get an internship at Garmin:
• Student work toward a degree in software, computer, electrical, mechanical or systems engineering; information technology or other relevant technical fields
• Available 8 hours per day, from July 2nd to September 28th
• A commitment to our mission, vision and values
• Enthusiastic and highly motivated individuals with a desire to learn
Our interns gain valuable industry experience performing the same work as our full-time associates in their chosen field. So it's only right that they receive some of the same rewards.
• Competitive rates of pay
• Paid time off and paid holidays
• Medical insurance plans
• Professional and personal learning and development Sport and wellness individual and group activities
• Test new products
We believe an internship should give you valuable experience in your area of expertise and out of the office, too. We offer opportunities for valuable skills building and fun social interaction.
• Young professional networking events
• Summer Party
Start your career where every day is an opportunity to innovate. Garmin Cluj offers internship positions in the following engineering fields:
• Software Quality Assurance
What our Interns say?
“The internship at Garmin was a continuous learning process. Throughout the three months, I had the opportunity to participate in various workshops and to contribute to a project used by millions of users.” (Mihai H.)
“My experience as an intern at Garmin was unique, just perfect for starting my career. I have worked with highly experienced people who have always been willing to support me.” (Cristina M.)
“The fact that each intern had his own mentor was great as we were able to develop and grow as individuals. I appreciated the fact that we always had group conversations about ideas and solutions and I contributed to Garmin projects.” (Bianca S.)
“For me, the internship experience has been a chance to grow my engineering knowledge, to meet great people and to make new friends.” (Vlad S.)