Internal Channel Development Representative with German or English or Spanish&Portuguese or Romanian&Hungarian or Dutch
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Schneider Electric active
View all jobs Internal Channel Development Representative with German or English or Spanish&Portuguese or Romanian&Hungarian or Dutch active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Sales active on Hipo.ro
Schneider Electric is leading the Digital Transformation of Energy Management and Automation in Homes, Buildings, Data Centers, Infrastructure and Industries.
With global presence in over 100 countries, Schneider provides integrated efficiency solutions, combining energy, automation and software.
We believe that great people and partners make Schneider a great company and that our commitment to Innovation, Diversity and Sustainability ensures that Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.
Find out more about Schneider Electric Romania at www.schneider-electric.ro.
• Passionated to let the business growth with happy customers
• Must be highly entrepreneurial, a self-starter, and possess strong leadership skills
• Education: Bachelor’s Degree requested;
• 1-3 years of experience in Customer relations/Sales function;
• Be a sales person at heart and customer centric;
• Experience of the IT industry preferable;
• Fluency in one of the language above (in the title)
• Good command of English language;
• PC skills (MS Windows & Office, CRMs, ERPs);
• Technical background, ability to learn, understand and present new product ranges in full (including software);
• Ability to organize tasks efficiently towards achieving specified goals, able to define and prioritize specific goals and objectives;
• Clearly present written, oral and visual information and influence others while building rapport and credibility;
• Strong will to compete and win and achieve in business environment.
We have a great opportunity for the right person to join our team as an Inside Channel Development Representative.
Our world is chaning rapidly and we deliver products & solutions that help customers to make sure power stays on whenerver needed.
What we want to achieve together:
To proactively drive Schneider Electric IT Business sales, mainly known under the brand APC by Schneider Electric, through named channels/accounts by using the phone as an effective means to sell products and solutions. The goal is to build relationships, set partnerships and assist in European sales initiatives.. To develop new channel accounts, to convert competitive ones and to reactivate dormant accounts with a strong focus on increasing APC share of wallet, APC products attach rate to IT hardware, the frequency of purchase and driving project detection.
• Communicate effectively with key sales stakeholders both internal and external;
• Offer sales growth and a degree of technical support to all our customers and partners;
• Become a SPOC (Single Point Of Contact) and whenever needed or applicable SME (Subject Matter Expert) for all the external customers;
• Answer incoming "Sales Related" calls and proactively qualify sales opportunities;
• Sell and co-ordinate small and mid-size projects to close;
• Prompt and professional handling of all customer enquiries, claims and complaints;
• Build relationships across functions and organizational boundaries to solve customer challenges;
• Be proactive and propose improvement ideas and action plans;
• Maintain and expand on contacts within existing trading accounts;
• Develop technics or learn new technics to approach the assigned customer/partner base;
• Proactive (including cold) call into our customer base;
• Own/Follow up on leads received from Marcom activities passed to the channel;
• Accurate utilization of CRM tools in accordance with company guidelines for self and external sales organization;
• Drive new partner recruitment and development of Registered and Select partners.
What we offer: :)
• Competitive and rewarding salary package;
• Monthly well-being workshops;
• Hands on training and access to our technical labs;
• Connection sessions with global management;
• Exposure to a multicultural and dynamic environment;
• Development Plan through Career path and coaching;
• Cool site environment;
• Employer with high focus on Sustainability;
• Diversity and Inclusion - integral part of the company's history, culture and identity.