Events Associate - Internship Position
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs JTI Romania active
View all jobs Events Associate - Internship Position active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Marketing active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Advertising active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Public Relations active on Hipo.ro
Short company description
JTI, a member of the Japan Tobacco Group of Companies, is a leading international tobacco manufacturer. With headquarters in Geneva, Switzerland, and more than 40,000 employees worldwide, JTI has operations in more than 120 countries. It is the global owner of both Winston, the number two cigarette brand in the world, and Camel outside the USA and has the largest share in sales for both brands. Other global brands include Mevius and LD.
JTI is one of the first multinational companies to be established in Romania since 1993 and the first tobacco company that started to produce on the local market, in 1994. The company has also a national distribution system. JTI is engaged in supporting the local community, investing in a wide range of corporate social responsibility programs related to culture, society and environment.
JTI Romania is certified as a Top Employer Romania, Europe and Global 2018. In addition to the global certification achieved for the fourth year in a row, JTI was also ranked as Number One Top Employer for the Middle East, Europe, and the Asia Pacific regions.
At JTI, your career is firmly in your own hands.We strive to create an environment where the goals and needs of our business are supported by investment in people’s growth, providing you with opportunities to master your skills and reach your full potential through training and development programs, exciting local and international career opportunities.
At JTI, you can shape your future! If you like it, Join The Idea!
- Student in terminal year(s) of study, preferably in Marketing or Economics;
- Basic understanding and interest in current trends for events ;
- Good communication & interpersonal skills;
- Ability to carry out assigned projects to completion
- Good planning & organizing skills;
- Good English language.
Provides administrative support for Events team in development, planning and implementation of specific activities (Events = outdoor and indoor events; eg concerts, festivals, urban parties or conferences).
- Assists and supports the events team in events up-dates, 1-2-1 activation reports, activations schedules and feedback reports after events;
- Prepares required documents and administrates activation plans for events teams;
- Provides support in the processes and programs related to 1-2-1 activation as well as planning and implementation of events.
- 1 day induction about company & internship program
- On-the-job training
- 5 days per week, 8 hours per day
- Period: May 1st – September 30th 2018
Location: JTI Romania HQ : Bucharest, Dimitrie Pompei 9-9A.
All applications will be reviewed, however only suitable candidates will be contacted directly for further discussion. We thank you for your time and consideration!