This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Bitdefender active
View all jobs Retention Specialist active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Bitdefender is a global security technology company that provides cutting edge end-to-end cyber security solutions and advanced threat protection to more than 500 million users in more than 150 countries.nSince 2001, Bitdefender has consistently produced award-winning business and consumer security technology, and is a provider of choice in both hybrid infrastructure security and endpoint protection. Through R&D, alliances and partnerships, Bitdefender is trusted to be ahead and deliver robust security you can rely on. More information is available at http://www.bitdefender.com/Requirements
- 1+ years customer service experience required, sales or telesales experience preferred.
- Strong ability to ask relevant questions to identify customer needs/concerns
- Effective listening skills with high level of empathy;
- Customer oriented attitude;
- Proficiency in English, effective verbal communication skills, including grammar and tone
- Self-motivator - upbeat and with a high energy level;
- Ability to remain calm and confident while managing confrontation and rejection.
- Strong work ethic, team-oriented attitude;
- Skilled in PC and Internet navigation including multi-tasking with multiple windows applications;
- Centralizes all customer service related issues reported by the Bitdefender customers and users;
- Offers Support service to the Bitdefender customers via phone and email in order to ensure the Bitdefender business objectives, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week;
- Answers customer/client requests or inquiries concerning services, products, billing, equipment, claims, and reports problem areas
- May be required to work in one or multiple queues/skill sets over various customer contact channels
- Responsible for improving customer retention through programs and service provided to the customer
- Acquires complete information in order to escalate complex issues to the upper tier
- Build, assimilate, implement, audit and improve working procedures;