Operational Risk Officer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Societe Generale European Business Services (SG EBS) active.
Vezi toate job-urile Operational Risk Officer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
|Angajator:||Societe Generale European Business Services (SG EBS)|
|Nivel job:||1 - 5 ani experienta|
Operational Risk Officer
As an Operational Risk Officer you will be in charge with governance of the major incident and release management for the Technology Business lines and you will assess the risks that may impact the organization proposing action to mitigate these risks.
Your Role in a Nutshell
Establishing the governance model with internal stakeholders, Onshore Risk Management teams and business lines
- Taking the lead in managing the stakeholders; Monthly/Quarterly engagement to build a strong relationship;
- Adhering the deadlines for RRM/MRM/global meetings/CCCI/GBIS meetings/RESG Meetings;
- Ensuring the execution of the RRM Forum with the quality inputs; Highlight the exceptions in terms of the risks;
Establishing the Governance model on the Permanent Supervision controls
- GPS Design review and effectiveness review covering all the GPS before the end of year;
- Tracking the GPS performance and highlight to the management on the exceptions;
Business Continuity Management:
- BIA review and outcome in line with the Business and GSC Strategy; BCP strategy presentation in the RRM;
- Action plan on the BCP weaknesses; continuous assessing , testing and documenting for the new scenario;
Monitoring of the Audit Open items:
- Facilitating the closure of the Audit Issues to BL when there is deadlock;
- Spot Checks on all the closed Audit; reporting results of spot checks to the Management via RRM;
Data Security Assessment:
- Scoping – Identify the apps based on the C2/C3 data resides;
- Identify and plan the remediation plan to address the gaps;
- Create awareness within business line about incident reporting;
Data Leakage & LAC Incidents
- Receive the report of DLP Incidents and act in timely manner by coordinating with the respective business lines;
- Ensure the proper closure with in max of 10 working days.
A little about You
- Previous experience in a similar role;
- Advanced level of English;
- Excellent communication skills;
We also value
- Strong analytical skills;
- Self-starter & self-motivated with the ability to work independently and with a team of peers;
- Result oriented, high flexibility and work autonomy.
Besides a career what else we offer
- Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and seniority
- Yearly bonus per company policy
- Discounts for retailers
- Medical services and life insurance
- Private pension contribution
- A modern working environment: open, informal, fun atmosphere
- Continuous training and development programs
- Work from Home
For more Job Opportunities, please visit our website: http://www.sgebs.com/career/.