JTI, a member of the Japan Tobacco Group of Companies, is a leading international tobacco manufacturer. With headquarters in Geneva, Switzerland, and more than 40,000 employees worldwide, JTI has operations in more than 120 countries. It is the global owner of both Winston, the number two cigarette brand in the world, and Camel outside the USA and has the largest share in sales for both brands. Other global brands include Mevius and LD.
JTI is one of the first multinational companies to be established in Romania since 1993 and the first tobacco company that started to produce on the local market, in 1994. The company has also a national distribution system. JTI is engaged in supporting the local community, investing in a wide range of corporate social responsibility programs related to culture, society and environment.
JTI Romania is certified as a Top Employer Romania, Europe and Global 2018. In addition to the global certification achieved for the fourth year in a row, JTI was also ranked as Number One Top Employer for the Middle East, Europe, and the Asia Pacific regions.
At JTI, your career is firmly in your own hands.We strive to create an environment where the goals and needs of our business are supported by investment in people’s growth, providing you with opportunities to master your skills and reach your full potential through training and development programs, exciting local and international career opportunities.
At JTI, you can shape your future! If you like it, Join The Idea!
• Student sau absolvent de facultate cu profil de inginerie, de preferinta in domeniul automatizarii industriale sau in domeniul robotilor industriali;
• Intelegerea de baza si interes fata de tendintele si practicile actuale in domeniul ingineriei. Participarea in prealabil la proiecte in domeniul automatizarii industriale sau al controlului tehnologic al proceselor ar reprezenta, de asemenea, un avantaj;
• Cunoștințe teoretice și / sau practice în domeniul informaticii industriale aplicate în echipamentele automate și sistemele de operare in procesele industriale;
• Bune abilitati de comunicare;
• Cunostinte de MS Office. Simatic NET, cunostinte de Step 7 reprezenta un avantaj;
• Cunostinte bune de limba engleza
Asista si sprijina echipa in instalarea si functionarea tuturor proceselor de productie, Parte a echipei responsabila cu intretinerea si repararea echipamentelor electrice si de automatizare, Monitorizeaza echipamente care functioneaza pentru controlul proceselor si actiuni preventive, Asista la diagnosticarea defectiunilor echipamentelor electrice si de automatizare