Full-Stack engineer (Java)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Axway active
View all jobs Full-Stack engineer (Java) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Axway (Euronext: AXW.PA) is a catalyst for transformation. With Axway AMPLIFY™, our cloud-enabled data integration and engagement platform, leading brands better anticipate, adapt and scale to meet ever changing customer expectations.
Our unified, API-first approach connects data from anywhere, fuels millions of apps and delivers real-time analytics to build customer experience networks. From idea to execution, we help make the future possible for more than 11,000 organizations in 100 countries.
To learn more about Axway, visit www.axway.com
- 3+ years of experience as Java developer (Java 8 will be a plus).
- Experience in Java and J2EE development, with Spring, REST.
- Experience in working with relational databases (Oracle 11g/12c will be a plus)
- Experience with a web application framework, ideally React JS / Redux.
- Experience in working with agile methodologies.
- Ensuring the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications.
- Strong knowledge with various design and architectural patterns.
- Open-source is a plus
When the flow of data required to complete essential business interactions is disrupted due to incorrect or missing information, the impacts can range from lost productivity to failure to comply with service level agreements, financial penalties, and damaged relationships and brands. Conversely, maintaining accurate and complete information in business-critical systems is a major advantage that increases a company’s ability to respond, innovate, compete and grow.
Axway Interplay is a powerful, easy-to-use forms-based solution that enables secure, controlled and auditable event recycling and data entry to ensure the smooth, uninterrupted flow of data. When a system (such as a Treasury Management, ERP or CRM system) encounters a problem with a file, Axway Interplay pinpoints the error and enables authorized users to manually resubmit new information into the system to quickly restore the seamless flow of business data.
Role-based permissions and detailed, easy-to-query audit trails provide the security and traceability required to ensure compliance with complex local, regional and global regulatory requirements including IFRS, Basel II & III and the Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) Act.
- Port the entire existing Interplay application from FLEX to HTML5 (React.js/Redux) keeping the same functional features.
- Redevelop some parts of the server from FLEX AMF into REST API
- Work on the Backend to implement new features
- Jdk 8, Spring, Query DSL, JPA, Oracle/MySQL/MSSQL
- EcmaScript 6, React, Redux, Redux-saga, Ramda, React-router, JSS
- Jira, Confluence
- Maven, Artifactory, Jenkins, GitLab
- Design, implement and test features for Axway’s web-based data-driven applications
- Automate tests at all levels: Unitary, Endpoind, End-to-End
- Enhance the internal component library
- Collaborate with Product, Design, Application Engineering and QA within distributed teams
- Conduct code reviews, identify best practices and mentor other Software Engineers
This is what our candidates can expect from us if they choose to join our team:
- Career development: Employee career development is one of Axway’s major company values; and we are deeply committed to helping them leverage the promotion and job mobility opportunities that are right for them.
In addition, Axway’s global presence creates opportunities for geographical mobility both within Axway subsidiaries.
- An important training plan (technical, product & functional) in order to insure your integration and your performance
- A competitive remuneration package and real benefits (meal tickets, private medical insurance and dental, Bookster, E-library, gym access, Fruit Day etc)
- A future and a potential for growth in an international company
- A very friendly working environment with experienced professionals
- Get challenged with important tasks so they can show their full potential and obtain new skills
- Working time that can be flexible when needed
- Work from home policy
- More paid vacation – 25 days/year
- Open office space with various entertainment opportunities – table tennis, sports and more!