Territory & Route Planner
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs ManpowerGroup Romania active
View all jobs Territory & Route Planner active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Acquisitions - Logistics - Supplies active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Transport active on Hipo.ro
De peste 70 de ani, ManpowerGroup reprezinta puntea de legatura intre milioane de persoane si piata muncii, prin brandurile sale Manpower, Experis, ManpowerGroup Solutions si Right Management. Compania este prezenta pe piata din Romania din 2003, iar in acesti ani peste 400 de clienti si zeci de mii de candidati au avut incredere in noi pentru a le oferi flexibilitatea, agilitatea, talentele, competentele si oportunitatile de care au nevoie. Indiferent daca va aflati la inceput de drum, sau sunteti profesionisti experimentati, brandurile ManpowerGroup va pot oferi oportunitatile potrivite de a va dezvolta, a dobandi noi abilitati si competente, a fi expusi la proiecte pline de provocari si a creste profesional.Requirements
• Critical thinking/ problem-solving skills, data analysis skills
• Cross-functional stakeholder management
• IT / Systems literate, especially in Management Information / Reporting / Data warehousing
• Capable of working at the operational and strategic planning level
• Experience of working in a similar capacity or transferable data-driven environment in a prior role
• Someone committed to learning software packages and becoming an SME for the role, also someone with aspirations to grow in the role.
• Advanced level of English language.
• Territory Planning - Working with the FSM Managers within each country and taking the outputs of POC Mapping for each channel, the role will involve analyzing this data in the route planning software in order to optimize how we should align F1s to their respective territories, maximizing our resources, reducing our travel times and aligning them with the best opportunity POCs.
• Route Planning - Using the planning software, this individual with seek to optimize the visitation of priority POCs by F1s dynamically. Making sure we visit all of our top priority POCs in the most cost-efficient and resource maximizing way. They will also support F1 queries about route plans and facilitate the updating of this data with the master data team
• Data Manipulation - The role will involve the handling and manipulation of large data sets, so the candidate will need to use data management, data manipulation and data handling skills in order to manage the inputs and outputs of the planning process.
• Stakeholder Management & Communications - The role will require strong communication skills as the individual will need to liaise with numerous stakeholders across the business in order to carry out and implement route plans and territory optimization, supporting FSM Managers and F2s, alongside the wider business
What’s in it for You?
• Great people culture.
• Salary package based on experience and expertise.
• Fix Benefits: Medical Clinic & Life insurance.
• Flexible Benefits Meal Vouchers, Holiday Vouchers, Transportation, Health insurance, Sport & Wellness