Junior TAX Consultant - Start your career in EY!
Become a powerhouse business consultant – Join our Tax department from Bucharest!
In Tax you will be surrounded by some of the best tax minds in the country, we’ll develop you to be a global business advisor. From day one arming you with the skills and confidence to walk the talk with organizations from all different industries across tax business issues.
Together with the technical tax training and development we’ll provide you’ll build up a formidable bank of knowledge and skills to take your career in many directions, both internally at EY, or within industry, government or corporates.
Join our Tax practice and you may work in
*Business Tax Advisory*
*People Advisory Services*
*Accounting Compliance Reporting*
*Global Compliance Reporting*
Tax is the place to be for you if you:
- Have a high level of motivation and drive to start a career in professional services
- Know that Tax consultancy does not mean checking if clients paid their taxes, but actually advising them on how to do it by the book
- Are more than familiar with such concepts as: direct, indirect taxes, withholding or individual tax aspects
- Love to pay close attention even to the smallest of the small details
- Are ready to make the 25th of the month of paramount importance in your business calendar
- Are not afraid to dive into new waters. Because new projects, new clients, new demands is your cup of teaIf anything worth doing, is worth doing it right, every single time
Of course, it’s great if you have managed to sit through extensive economics, taxation, accounting or law lectures on your way to a Bachelor’s degree / Master’s degree. But we leave no good candidate behind, regardless of your studies, as long as your background shows some interest in the Tax field.
We assume that you are familiar with Word, Power Point and Excel. So if your computer literacy goes beyond your Instagram and Facebook skills, then that eases your work as well as ours.
Dive in: What will you be doing?
- You will receive proper induction training and guidance in your first weeks at EY to equip you with all the info you need to kick it off
- You will learn how to use EY tools in order to respond to EY policies and procedures
- You will perform technical research on various tax matters
- You will assist seniors/managers to ensure administrative support service for clients regarding their contractual and legal obligations
- You will assist seniors/managers in preparation of memoranda, working papers, and other documents in conjunction with serving the client (e.g. proposals, engagement letters, management letters, reports on other attest services)
- You will assist in giving advice regarding various tax aspects
- You will develop and maintain strong working relationships with clients
- You will constantly follow-up with seniors/managers on related engagements
- You will develop and maintain strong working relationships with colleagues: contribute to positive work environments, facilitate the resolution of conflicts, shares information, and accepting and providing constructive feedbackAbove all we value teaming, personality and attitude.
If you are a team player with a positive vibe, you are not be afraid to speak up in meetings and present your innovative ideas, you have a high level of motivation and you want to learn, every working hour every day, you are a high performer and achiever, then you are EY!
What’s in it for you?
- Free certifications (ADIT), national&international trainings
- Top notch counseling, mentorship
- Most globally integrated knowledge system
- EY Community: more than 15 tribes for shared hobbies
- Extra vacation days when public holidays fall on a weekend
- Medical coverage for you and your family
- Bookster library at the office and plenty of discounts
In Romania, EY has been a leader on the professional services market since its set up in 1992 and our over 700 team members in Romania and Moldova provide seamless assurance, tax, transactions, and advisory services to clients ranging from multinationals to local companies. Our offices are based in Bucharest, Cluj-Napoca, Timisoara, Iasi and Chisinau.
As the business world changes, can you keep the pace?
Joining EY places you on the cutting edge of business trends. From the very start of your career, you’ll see first-hand how they shape our world.
At EY we have a privileged perspective on business. We not only operate in over 150 countries, we also have insights into many of the world’s largest organizations and governments. This allows us to make predictions on trends which shape our future and change tomorrow in the process.
Our network is the most integrated at global level and its vast resources allow us to help our clients benefit from every opportunity.
We’ve been voted in 2014 and 2016 second most attractive employer globally after Google and No 1 Professional Services Employer in the world by students, graduates and young professionals. We are more than everywhere in the world, so you can be sure that there will be an expert somewhere who is more than willing to help you out and to answer every question you have. Speaking of which, we have the most globally integrated knowledge system, which brought to us the Global Most Admired Knowledge Enterprise (MAKE) award for 17 years in a row.