PHP Developer Trainee
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs ZITEC active
View all jobs PHP Developer Trainee active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Zitec is not your usual IT company. We're an awesome team, always looking for passionate people to join us on our continuous quest to create the best software engineering team out there.
To us, programming goes beyond just writing code lines. It's about understanding the end goal and getting involved in the projects we're working on. We strive to make a positive impact while looking for the next tool or process that will help us improve.
Since 2003 we have delivered more then 350 projects in 15 countries from 3 continents, covering specialties like research and development, cloud computing, mobile apps, online marketing and web design while using technologies and platforms such as: PHP, Zend Framework, Drupal, Magento, Symphony, Phalcon, .NET, Node.js, MySQL, iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Google AdWords or Google Analytics. And this is just so you can get an idea about us.
Top 3 cool things we're known for:
ZiHack - our 24 hours inhouse hackathon (http://blog.zitec.com/)
Zitec HQ - one of the most fun and stylish office in Romania (http://makeit.software/)
White Rabbit - our own crafted beer (http://whiterabbit.beer/)
If you're interested in joining us, send us your CV!
Or simply pay us a visit at our HQ in one of the #makeitmusic nights if you just want to meet us and have a drink. Or two. :)
What you need for this role:
• Fundamental programming concepts
• Basic knowledge with PHP and SQL (MySQL, PostgreSQL or SQL Server);
• Basic understanding of MVC frameworks;
• Ability to express your thoughts in English (written or spoken);
• Being responsible and proactive;
• Interest in continuous career development;
• Nice to have: technical studies in Automatics, Electronics, Mathematics and Computer Science (student or graduate).
What you will do:
• PHP development (using industry best practices);
• Database design and development;
• Research and implement new tools and technologies;
• Share technical knowledge with the team.
Top reasons to work with us:
• Cool (and challenging) projects built on a variety of technologies;
• Multiple internal trainings (both technical and non-technical);
• Financial support for professional training courses and certifications;
• A (truly) friendly and enthusiastic team;
• Relaxed environment;
We’re constantly looking to get better, so your ideas are welcome!
Looking forward to receiving your application and getting to know you better!