Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Societe Generale European Business Services (SG EBS) active.
Vezi toate job-urile C# Developer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
|Angajator:||Societe Generale European Business Services (SG EBS)|
|Nivel job:||> 5 ani experienta|
Within the Société Générale group, you will join Global Technology Services, which is the IT entity in charge of Technology services, Information System and Innovation, and you will help us develop the next generation Projects Portfolio Management (PPM) tooling used inside Société Générale.
You will ensure the development and contribute to the services automation to facilitate end user experience, financial control and monitoring, operational risk management and projects dependencies.
Operate as a development center for any GTS IS application, as such we:
- Provide business analyst, development and transversal applications portfolio maintenance supporting RESG/GTS activity;
- Understand GTS Information System stakes and evolution, and contribute to its rationalization.
- Adapt our organizational model and our applications portofolio to address these issues, in line with evolving needs of our partners.
Your Role in a Nutshell:
- Implement new features and projects as part of an Agile Feature Team;
- Participate during the pilot phase and bring an input about proposed architectures;
- Develop automated tests and integrate them with the CI/CD pipeline;
- Production follow-up and L2/L3 support;
- Write technical specifications;
- Act as an adviser and mentor for the less experienced team members.
A little about You:
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science;
- 5+ years’ experience in C# development and with Opensource frameworks (ex: .NET Core);
- Experience in web development using different frameworks;
- Experience with Microsoft environment (Exchange, Active Directory, Windows7, Windows8.1, Windows10);
- Knowledge of norms and standards regarding REST, JSON;
- Good knowledge of Visual Studio and unit testing frameworks;
- Good knowledge of relational databases (ex: MS SQL Server);
- Experience with Active Directory;
- A good combination of rigor, creativity and communication skills;
- Good command of English, French is a big plus;
- Experience with Agile Methodology;
- Use of CI/CD tooling (Jenkins, Sonar, Jira).
We also value:
- Knowledge of angular (front end) would be appreciated.
- Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and seniority;
- Yearly bonus per company policy;
- Discounts for retailers;
- Medical services and life insurance; private pension contribution;
- A modern working environment: open, informal, fun atmosphere;
- Continuous training and development programs;
- Work from Home 1day/week.