Supply Chain Assistant
Founded in 1991 and wholly-owned subsidiary of the Michelin Group, Euromaster provides tyre and vehicle maintenance solutions to business and retail customers throughout Europe.
Euromaster is a leading European network with more than people, 2300 service centers (integrated and franchisees, mixture of retail, comprehensive and truck locations) and 2800 mobile units in 17 countries: Austria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, UK,
Far from being just a tyre specialist, Euromaster offers a full range of services and "service maintenance repair" skills to all types of vehicles:
- Activities: Premium, Mid-range and Budget Tyres, 24/7 Commercial Vehicle Breakdown, Tyre Management, Mobile Tyre Fitting, Tyre inflation, Fleet Inspections, Wheel Alignment, Servicing, Shock Absorbers, Exhausts, Batteries, Brakes, Nitrogen, Air Conditioning, eshop, ebooking;
- Vehicles: trucks, cars, vans, 2wheels, agricultural machinery, earthmover, industrial vehicles.
Thanks to its network and its people – their expertise, their honesty, their commitment and their understanding of every customer – Euromaster ensures the ongoing mobility of its customers is effective and hassle-free.
- 1-2 years of experience as a Supply Chain Assistant or similar position;
- Communicate effectively both verbally and written in English;
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel);
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to develop processes to improve workflow;
- Ability to problem solve, attention to details and multi-task effectively.
The supply chain assistant ensure the daily management of the operation related to Supply chain upstream (warehouse) and downstream (point of sales)
-Customs clearance management.
-Monitoring of the delivery timeslot in relation with 3PL.
-Management of the Central warehouse goods receipts
-Matching of the purchase order versus good receipts
-Monitoring and follow-up of the MLS / CALA stock consumption.
-Daily monitoring of the point of sales replenishment
-Cancelation management of the Point of sales order with central warehouse availability
-Management of the Point of sales goods receipts.
-Organisation of the returns to central warehouse
-Communication SC with the point of sales.
The supply chain assistant document and keep update the process related to the supply chain skill center activity.