Community Manager - French language - Timisoara Office
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Toluna Romania active
View all jobs Community Manager - French language - Timisoara Office active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internet - eCommerce active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Marketing active on Hipo.ro
Looking for a new, exciting and fast-paced job in an expanding and competitive company? Then look no further! Apply today for your chance to work in a young and dynamic team in a truly multinational company.
To complete our team based in Timisoara and support our growth in Europe, we are looking for a Community Manager.
Your abilities need to be:
• Proficiency in English and French language;
• Studies related to foreign languages or a graduate with proficient linguistic skills;
• Competence in Microsoft Office and ability to learn new computer applications;
• A proactive approach to problem resolution;
• Organization and prioritization skills;
• Understanding of popular social networks/online community platforms – design, functionality, users;
• Empathetic, able to handle conflict and pressure;
• Creativity; attention to details and communication skills are highly appreciated;
• Customer service orientation, adaptability and positivity.
The Community Manager’s goal is to respond to member’s e-mails, resolve member’s problems and escalate any issues to the appropriate internal personnel and teams.
Your main tasks will be to:
• Respond promptly to members inquiries, handle them in order to resolve their complaints;
• Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle inquiries and complaints;
• Communicate and coordinate with the relevant internal departments making arrangements for the members to get a response in a timely manner and ensure the members’ needs are understood and met ( track and route problems and requests and document resolutions);
• Direct requests and unresolved issues to the designated resource;
• Attention to detail in order to proactively identify and escalate any situation requiring urgent attention;
• Perform thorough user account & activity verification ( in the database/tools and on the site);
• Perform end user testing of panel websites and report findings to the appropriate persons;
• Provide feedback insights gained from community monitoring, members reports and your verification;
• Research, coordinate and escalate fraud checks within members groups as needed;
• Keep the Team Leader up-to-date on major user activity trends and issues observed;
What we offer:
Here at Toluna you will find amazing, forward thinking professionals who like to learn and grow. We pride ourselves on collaborating and sharing expertise, we know that strong teams bring out the best in our staff members. This is why we offer a broad range of benefits:
• Training opportunities and career development plan;
• Competitive financial package: salary, performance bonus, sport allowance, meal tickets and gift vouchers;
• Private medical insurance;
• Exceptional office comfort: top office facilities and equipment, gaming room, central building office;
• Extra vacation days;
• Bookster - The first modern library for companies in Romania.