Sales, Strategy & Planning Intern
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Hewlett Packard Enterprise active
View all jobs Sales, Strategy & Planning Intern active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internship active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Management - Consulting active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Sales active on Hipo.ro
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading Technology Company that enables customers to go further, faster and creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society.
HPE delivers high-quality, high-value products, consulting and support services in a single package to serve more than 1 billion customers all over the world.
At HPE we live by three core values that drive our business: Partner. Innovate. Act. These values combine to help us create important work all over the world to advance how people live and work.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a “reverse mentoring” program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
Working at HPE you’ll have the resources to develop your talent and creativity.
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Creating and developing reporting packs for managers that track change within the business and assist in crucial decision making processes
• Presenting important strategic and financial information on a weekly basis using a variety of mediums.
• Supporting members of a unique area of the Enterprise Group on a daily basis
• Liaising with sales specialists and account managers to monitor business activities and offering support to them whenever necessary
• Using an analytical approach, provide valuable feedback, thoughts and opinions to the strategy, sales and finance teams
• Supporting our Inside Sales recruitment process
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
• Ability to use the Microsoft Office package to a high standard (particularly Excel & PowerPoint)
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Strong work ethic
• Time management & organizational skills
• Ability to work with a level head under pressure
• Great team player
• Communicate clearly and effectively using different mediums
• Always proactively striving for improvements
• Ability to work independently
• Ability to demonstrate some work experience or participation in meaningful extra-curricular activities
• Undergraduate degree that requires (or has an option for) a year’s industrial placement
• A Business or related degree background that can demonstrate sales, finance, business & analytical skills is preferable
• Meet the Country KPIs
• Availability to commence the placement at the beginning of July 2018 for 13 months