Founded in 1991 and wholly-owned subsidiary of the Michelin Group, Euromaster provides tyre and vehicle maintenance solutions to business and retail customers throughout Europe.
Euromaster is a leading European network with more than people, 2300 service centers (integrated and franchisees, mixture of retail, comprehensive and truck locations) and 2800 mobile units in 17 countries: Austria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, UK,
Far from being just a tyre specialist, Euromaster offers a full range of services and "service maintenance repair" skills to all types of vehicles:
- Activities: Premium, Mid-range and Budget Tyres, 24/7 Commercial Vehicle Breakdown, Tyre Management, Mobile Tyre Fitting, Tyre inflation, Fleet Inspections, Wheel Alignment, Servicing, Shock Absorbers, Exhausts, Batteries, Brakes, Nitrogen, Air Conditioning, eshop, ebooking;
- Vehicles: trucks, cars, vans, 2wheels, agricultural machinery, earthmover, industrial vehicles.
Thanks to its network and its people – their expertise, their honesty, their commitment and their understanding of every customer – Euromaster ensures the ongoing mobility of its customers is effective and hassle-free.
- Work experience minimum 1-2 years in ISIT or finance departments,
- English C1,
- Attention to details, ability to concentrate,
- Good analytical skills and problem solving skills,
- Very good knowledge of Excel, knowledge of SAP, COGNOS or HYPERION a plus.
- Team player spirit.
The Business Intelligence expert works in the Euromaster Group Shared Service Center together with other BI experts and financial controllers.
As an expert of Business Intelligence tools, the BI expert is in charge of the maintenance of BI tools, the development and the production of reports.
- Maintain and promote the portfolio of reports.
- Produce the standard reports according to the assigned deadlines in full compliance with the quality requirements.
- Develop new reports in the BI tools or with Excel.
- Answer to all questions related to the reports produced.
- Build queries and reports to answer the Ad Hoc / punctual requests received from controllers or other people in the organization.
- Provide the first level of support to BI users in countries.
- Participate to the definition of controlling rules.
- Train users in the organization on BI tools.
- Build and or maintain the procedures of her or his activity.