Audit Graduate Recruitment 2018 - Bucharest office
Audit Graduate Recruitment 2018 - Bucharest or Cluj NapocaIn conducting an external audit of our clients’ financial statements, Deloitte holds itself to the highest standards of independence, professional objectivity, and technical excellence. Our approach is to understand a client’s business, the risks it faces, and its internal controls. Based on our understand¬ing we assess the risk of material misstatement of the financial statements so that we design effective audit procedures. Our professionals bring a comprehensive methodology that leverages the firm’s extensive professional and technical resources to our clients’ financial reporting process, helping them meet the growing demand for enhanced disclosure and accountability.
An Audit Assistant:
- Develops an understanding of the Deloitte audit approach, methodology & tools;
- Establishes working relationships with client personnel;
- Performs analytical review of audit documents;
- Reviews client accounting and operating procedures and systems of internal controls;
- Identifies accounting and auditing issues; perform research to solve issues that arise;
- Exhibits a professional, business-like demeanor;
- Prepares financial statement reports and documentation supporting Deloitte’s audit opinions;
- Designs and perform tests of internal controls;
- Provides recommendations for improved controls and enhanced business efficiency. Pursues ACCA certification and milestone audit induction.
- 3rd year, fresh graduate or Master student within an economic or technical field, with strong interest towards finance & accounting;
- Very good academic credentials;
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills, initiative and business awareness;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (Romanian and English);
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work on multiple assignments;
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team with professionals at all levels.
- Availability for travel.