Audit Graduate Recruitment 2018 - Bucharest office
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Deloitte Romania active
View all jobs Audit Graduate Recruitment 2018 - Bucharest office active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internship active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Management - Consulting active on Hipo.ro
Audit Graduate Recruitment 2018 - Bucharest
Join Deloitte today. Here is why:
WHO WE ARE
Do you have the forward-looking view to match ours? We are investing heavily in new innovations in data analytics and artificial intelligence using cutting-edge applications to differentiate our approach to audit. We’re regarded as leaders in Audit and our approach is designed to provide the flexibility to serve the unique circumstances and complexities of our clients.
Join us as an Audit Analyst and you’ll help us to strengthen our reputation for quality and innovation.
WHO YOU ARE
- You are smart, young (3rd year/fresh graduate or master student/graduate in economic, science or technical field) and eager to learn and develop;
- You want a career, not just a job;
- You know how to solve problems, have initiative and curiosity;
- You are a good talker :) both in Romanian and English;
- Multitasking is in your blood and you know how to prioritize;
- You have entrepreneurial spirit (working alone comes easy), but you are also a very good team member;
- You also like to travel
You’ll work closely with our clients to understand their business, the risks they face and their internal controls.
But that’s just the start; you’ll also have the opportunity to:
- audit client financials, transactions and internal control processes;
- perform data interrogation and analysis of client data to share meaningful insights to the client;
- assist in identifying process issues and developing solutions.
- Strong investment in your career and constant learning opportunities;
- Thorough & very insightful onboarding process
- ACCA certification in 4 years;
- Exposure to very diverse industries and businesses;
- Opportunity to use data analytics and complex applications to do a smart audit;
- Full-time job (undetermined period) and a friendly team.
- Our team culture is collaborative and encourages team members to take initiative and seek on-the-job learning opportunities;
- Our audit professionals are committed to excellence and to enhancing the trust of the investing public and capital markets;
- Quality is our top priority, and by focusing on innovation, we continue to raise the bar on quality and deliver greater value to our clients.