Blue Projects is a unique multidisciplinary and engineering company with high experience in all industry sectors. Our core services include Project Management, Construction Management, Design & Engineering, Commercial Management and Health & Safety Management.
At Blue Projects, we believe that growing a great project management company happens from the inside out. It begins with people who are drawn to work that uses every talent they possess, plus imagination, determination and a drive to do the extraordinary.
What we are looking for:
- Strong and confident communicator, innovative and independent person
- You should have knowledge of media channels, marketing strategy and client relationships;
- Excellent copy writing skills and experience in dealing with different persons
- Very good English knowledge, both verbal and written (French/ German skills is an advantage)
- In terms of IT skills, we would like to use very well Microsoft Office, Adobe InDesign and Photoshop, Illustrator knowledge would be an advantage;
- Availability to travel nationally and internationally when required;
- Min. 3-4 years of experience on similar position;
- Bachelor degree in marketing/ communication field.
What you should do:
• You should support the marketing Manager in day to day marketing activities;
• Apply an integrated communications strategy for the company, incorporating PR, marketing and on-line;
• Implement, communicate plans in order to increase brand awareness and recognition for the company;
• Contribute to the brand plan, brand strategy and ensure all aspects of the company s marketing activities align with the goals of the brand;
• Execute the day-to-day delivery of e-mail marketing campaign, internal and external newsletter, social media, event materials, etc..;
• Work on a wide range of marketing materials ensuring the message and tone of written communications is consistent throughout the organization and fits with the overall brand;
• Manage various media campaigns throughout the organization with different goals and planned outcomes;
• Contribute to the annual sales and marketing plan;
• Prepare client presentations and participate at clients meetings;
• Enter and maintain leads into CRM as needed;
• Plan and manage marketing events and evaluate their success;
• Develop relationships with key media to secure and grow media coverage both on-line and offline;
• Maintain relationships with multiple interfaces (management, clients, vendors, media)
What we offer:
• As an employee of Blue Projects, you will make a difference in our world and in your career. You will have the chance to work on world-shaping projects while working with truly inspiring people to support your professional development.
• Excellent salary based on your experience and performance.
• Dynamic and international team.
If you enjoy working with other professionals who believe in creating innovative solutions to problems, we encourage you to join our team, by applying online.
Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview. We assure you that all the applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.