This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Societe Generale European Business Services (SG EBS) active
View all jobs Python Developer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
|Employer:||Societe Generale European Business Services (SG EBS)|
|Job level:||1 - 5 years of experience|
You will join the Global Technology Services (GTS) team at SG European Business Services. GTS, as the IT infrastructure department of Société Générale, is at the centre of the transformation of the operational model of the Group and is expanding its activities in Bucharest to set in Romania one of its 3 main global delivery locations.
Your Role in a Nutshell:
- Within GTS, you will be part of a team in charge to define, build, roll out and manage transverse applications to support infrastructure management GTS activities, in particular the following domains: IT service management, provisioning, metrology, planning and control
- To contribute to the GTS2020 transformation plan with the development and deployment of new IT applications/services aligned with the IS strategy.
A little about you:
- 2 + years of experience in Python with Django andor Flask frameworks;
- Fluent English, knowledge of French is a plus;
- Technical skills : python v3 –& framework Django for backend & frontend & API REST ; CI/CD [continuous integration / Continuous deployment] based on Jenkins / Sonar / JIRA / Github.
- Databases skills : postgre /mysql ; Testing capabilities on TDD [Test Driven Design] /BDD [Behaviour Driven Design]
- Environment skills : Unix/Linux- redhat – centOs – Apache – Windows
We also value:
- A responsible attitude and ambition in achieving your mission;
- A good combination of rigor, creativity and communication skills;
- Ability to work independently and research innovative solutions
Besides a career what else we offer:
- Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and seniority;
- Yearly bonus per company policy;
- Discounts for retailers;
- Medical services and life insurance;
- Private pension contribution;
- A modern working environment: open, informal, fun atmosphere;
- Continuous training and development programs;
- Work from Home 1 day/week.
For more Job Opportunities, please visit our website: http://www.sgebs.com/career/