This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Goodyear Dunlop Tires Operations active
View all jobs Senior Accountant active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
Founded in 1898, The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company manufactures its products in 48 facilities in 21 countries, and has one of the most recognizable brand names in the world. Its global headquarters is in Akron, Ohio, USA.
In Romania, Goodyear Dunlop is present since 1999 and it is represented by two different legal entities, Goodyear Dunlop Tires (Sales Office) and Goodyear Dunlop Tires Operations.
Goodyear Dunlop Tires Operations Romania is the Global Business Services Center of Goodyear Dunlop EMEA. The GBS Center in Bucharest started back in July 2011. The core mission of the Center has always been to provide internal customer satisfaction with the shared responsibility of delivery - Driving performance as ONE TEAM.
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Diploma holder who is currently pursuing professional qualifications
Min 3 years of experience in general and/or financial accounting
Microsoft Office knowledge desired and SAP knowledge an asset
Good communication & Collaboration skills
Demonstrate high reliability and self-motivation
Drive accountability and results
Fluent in English written and spoken
Fluency in one other European language (Greek, Polish, French, German) will be considered as a strong asset
The Senior Accountant supports delivery of general accounting and reporting services to the respective countries for which his team is accountable for and prepares documents for period close while ensuring adherence to policies and procedures in the drive for exceptional customer service, operational excellence and compliance.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform the day-to-day processing of financial transactions (e.g. ledger entries, journal postings) to ensure that accounts are maintained in an effective, up-to-date and accurate.
- Process journals and maintain the general ledger while assisting in the preparation and submission of group reports pertaining to the entities managed manner.
- Escalate complex issues faced and track the resolution process accordingly.
- Execute timely monthly, quarterly and annual close processes to ensure data is complete and accurate.
- Perform account reconciliations for the accounts assigned.