Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Nokia active.
Vezi toate job-urile R&D Engineer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Telecomunicatii active pe Hipo.ro
Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things. Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect.
We are offering you a unique opportunity to learn how to create how apply user experience (UX) techniques to the process of tool design. You will be mainly responsible for defining how to automate work in our department and introduce Nokia customers to innovative solutions. You will have an opportunity to participate in an overall creation process, which include R&D department, and a final, implementation and testing, phase. Since you are going to be directly in every aspect of the process, this is an ideal chance to develop both your knowledge and practical skills.
- be involved in demand definition and deployment of new IT systems;
- closely work with other R&D team, who are investigation cloud potential;
- generate patents in the fields of new deployment that automates process;
- work with other developers and Product Managers throughout the software development life cycle;
- producing clean, efficient code based on specifications;
- perform unit and system level testing on applications;
- follow good development practices and software development life cycle methodologies throughout product development;
- minimum knowledge of one of the following programming languages: Java, Python, C++ or C# - technical university;
- fluent in spoken and written English;
- eager to gain wide knowledge of mobile telecommunications systems;
- fast learner;
- flexible to change between projects according to department needs;
- creative and initiative-oriented person.
Will be a plus:
- experience with Microsoft PowerBI, Microsoft Azure, Docker (developing and deploying dockerized apps);
- knowledge of Django, Node.js, Angular. Js, TypeScript, MongoDB, Selenium, REST web services;
- understanding of Git, GitLab or GitHub workflows;
- Linux basics;
- understanding of Agile principles and methodologies;
- understanding of Cloud architecture;
- experience in cloud application development.