Radio Network Implementation Engineer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Nokia active.
Vezi toate job-urile Radio Network Implementation Engineer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Telecomunicatii active pe Hipo.ro
Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things. Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect.
Within the Nokia GDC NI Radio Stream, responsible for Global Service Delivery, we are looking for a senior NI Engineer (Senior Network Implementation Engineer) able to coordinate delivery from operational perspective.
- Remote implementation of network related services including but not limited to: integration, configuration, re-homing
- Preventive maintenance and software upgrade
- Creating/generating the configuration files for all network elements, software upgrades etc
- Support in developing software scripts for task automation
- Assistance for field staff during various implementation activities, planned works and related-troubleshooting
- Creating, updating and identifying solutions in order to successfully deliver all designated tasks
- Ensure accurate and timely creation, update and completion of all tickets, with prompt escalation and notification of incidents during operations as per technical instructions received from both customers and internal management
- Ensuring that telecom services are delivered within the contractual deadlines
- Propose/develop/ verify/implement new work instructions and any change/evolution related to them
- Propose improvements to processes
- Transfer new tasks to GSD and inside GSD, between projects
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Engineering Technology, Telecommunications, Computer Science or Information Technologies
- Previous experience in back office telecom activity is a plus
- Previous experience needed in RAN Nokia Flexi and/or MR10 products
- Previous experience with multivendor RAN technology is a plus (Nokia, Huawei, Ericsson, ZTE)
- Ability to deliver necessary knowledge transfer within the team
- Ability to work after clear work instructions and under clear timelines
- Ability to multitask
- Strong MS Office Suite knowledge (Excel, Word)
- English Level: at least B2 level
- French Level: at least B2 level