Service Product Manager NPO
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Nokia active.
Vezi toate job-urile Service Product Manager NPO active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Telecomunicatii active pe Hipo.ro
- Understand NETWORK PLANNING & OPTIMIZATION portfolio, market needs and priorities and thus, support Regional Solutions team to create bid preparations and bid related activities (scope, risk and cost management) for all customers;
- Provide beyond offer support to Regional Consultants by understanding customer needs, translating them into requirements, manage requirements and thus, transform them into solution;
- Lead RFx discussions and other attributes of the tendering process. Maintain and help colleagues in ensuring in time and quality solutions for NETWORK PLANNING & OPTIMIZATION Service Business Line;
- Individual Contributor and ability to guide colleagues to provide bid deliverables (e.g. SoC, risk log, project, assumptions, SOR, acceptance, etc.);
- Participates in internal and external customer presentations, discussions on solution proposition and proposal and, once the bid is won, facilitate handover to delivery teams;
- Contributes to risk management development by sharing risk management experience, best practices and thus, coaching bid team in risk management;
- Reflects actions, opinions and feedback from customers and documenting lessons learned in all sales phases according to bid guidelines;
- Support the creation and maintenance of cost benchmarking database;
- Contributes in promoting NETWORK PLANNING & OPTIMIZATION services to the wider Nokia community.
Processes and Tools
- Implementation and usage of internal & global tools and processes in markets;
- Cost management for NETWORK PLANNING & OPTIMIZATION services in all sales phases according to bid guidelines.
Quality and Innovation Management
- Support Global teams in updating and developing services portfolio and cost management tools;
- Supports cost management audits and assessments in markets.
- Good understanding on RAN architecture and 3GPP interfaces;
- Solid knowledge on 3GPP Technical notes & Specifications on LTE, LTE advanced and 5G in terms of radio access;
- Knowledge on simulation results coming from different stages of
- Able to analyse radio network simulation results to categorise in terms of gains, inputs needed for a modelling radio network;
- Understand radio propagation, transmitter & receiver modelling, L1/L2/L3 resource allocation, channel modelling, clutter loss, standard deviation Able to create Link budget independently considering the physical layer assumptions Working experience on planning tools like Atoll, Planet, Enterprise and can model and run the network level simulations for LTE & 5G;
- Knowledge of Radio Access/ Core/ Transport/IMS‐VoLTE and Telco Cloud;
- Experience and knowledge on E2E/End User Experience (Radio & Core) performance and optimization is an added advantage;
- Proven experience in handling complex bids;
- Adequate interpersonal skills and customer management skills;
- Experience in Project Management/field experience would be an added advantage;
- Customer Business Understanding;
- Processes and Tools;
- Risk management.