Maintenance Fault Manager
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Nokia active.
Vezi toate job-urile Maintenance Fault Manager active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Telecomunicatii active pe Hipo.ro
- 5+ years of experience in R&D or 3+ years on Project Management positon
- Deep knowledge about Fault Management process and correction delivery cycle
- Quality processes and methodologies knowledge (5 Why, RCA, DFMEA)
- Good knowledge of SBTS product SW architecture
- Good communication, coordination skill and ability to influence people,
- Fluent English, both spoken and written.
- Ability to efficiently share and acquire information,
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Ability to work under pressure
Key objectives and responsibilities:
- Chair Fault Management and TOP Pronto meetings to make sure all open faults are analyzed and handled in a proper way with respective priorities.
- Follow-up and provide program faults status report to R&D Teams and Program Management.
- Establish and appoint task force leaders for most critical faults/functional areas where investigation causes difficulties.
- Drive cooperation between SW Development and testing teams towards common goals achievement.
- Planning of needs for Fault Correction effort for Programs together with Line and Program Management (e.g. in PI, FT, ST and Maintenance phases).
- Facilitate fault analysis discussions among SW DAs towards fast solution delivery.
- Monitor quality of fault reports and fault corrections on statistical basis to detect and analyze abnormalities; Initiate post-analysis actions.
- Define rules and strategies for fault reports and corrections in different phases of program.
- Drive improvement of fault management policies, process and adopts it according to Nokia Quality standards.
- Development of Fault Management process and practices together with FM organization and relevant stakeholders.
- Drive RCA/EDA activities for TOP Customer Escalations and coordinate communication with CS Team or Customer
- Participate in Quality workshops and coordinate quality improvement initiatives (Fault related) for Maintenance Projects