IBM Internship - IT Support Assistant
|Angajator:||IBM Client Innovation Center Central & Eastern Europe (CEE)|
IBM Client Innovation Center Central & Eastern Europe (CEE) was established in 2012 by joining several centers in Europe. The Delivery Center is part of a global network of 80 similar centers and uses the best IBM methods of work, global processes and techniques. The center has achieved CMMI Level 5 (Capability Maturity Model Integration) and its mission is to provide customers with software solution customized to their global business needs.Cerinte
The Junior IT Support Assistant role calls for a positive and proactive approach, a clear mind and the ability to work to very high standards and challenging timescales. You should also have a passion for the business and pay great attention to detail.
In addition, the following will be essential:
* Bachelors’ Degree required. Majors preferred are Information Systems, Computer Science or equivalent
* English Language skills: Advanced
* Good knowledge of IT infrastructure and networks
* Basic-intermediate knowledge in installing, configuring and troubleshooting Windows and Windows Server
* Problem solving skills
* Ability to prioritize your workload.
We are looking for a Junior IT Support Assistant that can join our IT Department and participate in providing support to end-users (employees within IBM Client Innovation Center). In this role, your contribution will be vital to providing a high quality user experience to our employees.
* Installing and configuring computer hardware operating systems & applications
* General IT setup issues – new user accounts – equipment setup / repairs
* Setting up new users’ accounts and profiles and dealing with password issues
* Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks
* Acting as point of contact for incoming IT support requests
* Escalating queries when necessary to ensure that an excellent service is delivered
* Assisting the IT Lead in all aspects of the day-to-day running of the IT Department.