Cloud Business Analyst - 6 Months contract with extension
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Oracle active.
Vezi toate job-urile Cloud Business Analyst - 6 Months contract with extension active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Explore Oracle and become our next great hire!
With more than 420,000 customers - including 100 of the Fortune 100 - and with deployments across a wide variety of industries in more than 145 countries, Oracle offers a comprehensive and fully integrated stack of cloud applications, platform services, and engineered systems.
Currently counting over 4100 employees in the Bucharest and Iasi offices, Oracle Romania has been prominently listed as one of the „Most Desired Employers” in the local market over the last 6 years, including the top rank for the past 3 years.
Oracle is a key contributor globally to IT education through its Oracle Academy Program. Oracle Academy currently supports 664 institutions and over 52,000 students in Romania. In 2016 we are training 200 teachers in Java Fundamentals and Java Programming.
Beside key administrative functions for customers, partners and Oracle organizations, Romania is also home for core development centers and teams helping customers to realize successful IT projects. To name a few:
Oracle Product Development
Oracle Advanced Customer Support
Oracle Software Support Services
Oracle Sales Consulting Center
Oracle is constantly recruiting for a variety of departments, looking for talented candidates with both technical and non-technical background. The ideal candidate would be the one with high potential and ability to learn and adapt quickly to a fast changing, innovative and demanding environment. If you’re looking for insight into life at Oracle, explore our culture, or want to join the social conversation, check out our Oracle Facebook Community.
The Cloud Sales Operations Analyst will report to a Team Leader of Cloud Sales Operations in the Global Sales Operations organization. This person will be responsible for providing high quality, responsive support to Oracle’s Cloud Sales teams globally, including enabling the smooth and efficient processing and management of Cloud transactions as they progress through the stages of the end to end sales and customer use processes. As a result, the velocity of the Cloud business and customer satisfaction will improve and Sales will be able to focus more of their energy and effort selling Cloud to our customers.
Successful candidates will have a commitment to high quality customer service, and professional-level written and verbal English skills.
Job duties are varied and complex, needing independent judgment and include, but are not limited to, the following.
• Provide high quality, responsive support to Oracle’s Cloud Sales teams globally
• Enable the smooth and efficient processing and management of Cloud transactions as they progress through the stages of the end to end sales and customer use processes
• Act as knowledge expert in Cloud end to end processes and systems
• Act as a bridge between Sales and various other supporting functions (Provisioning, CSDM, CDM, Development, OAL)
• Proactively screen deals and/or customer issues for roadblocks and track progress
• Assist in the escalation of critical deals and/or issues through various back office functions and processes
• Integrate with sales teams and sales management to gain understanding of business priorities and challenges
• Work together with other Cloud Sales Operations teams to ensure coordination
• Keep current on new releases and enhancements
• Support new application roll-outs
• Meet team key performance indicators and targets
• Communicate activity metrics to management
• Undertake admin responsibilities as needed
• Undertake other reporting and projects as needed
• Ability and desire to provide excellent customer service to internal and external customers
• Ability to work independently and in a dynamic environment
• Strong communication, interpersonal, and analytical skills
• Strong knowledge of Cloud procedures and Oracle business
• Ability to deal with conflict
• Attention to detail
• Good self organization and ability to multitask
• Quality and efficiency oriented, even under pressure
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Proactive, team player
• Positive and “Can Do” attitude
• Results oriented
• Flexibility to working in shifts
• Excellent English skills, both written and verbal
• Good PC skills, especially in Word/Excel/PowerPoint
• Oracle experience is a plus
• Experience in sales environment
• Experience in customer service environment
• Additional languages