QE Software Engineer Internship
We are EA
We’re EA—the world’s largest video game publisher. You’re probably familiar with many of our titles—Madden, FIFA, The Sims, Need for Speed, Dead Space, Battlefield and Star Wars, to name a few. But maybe you don’t know how we’re committed to creating games for every platform—from social to mobile to console—to give our consumers that anytime, anywhere access they demand. What does that mean for you? It means more opportunities to unleash your creative genius, be inspired by those around you and ignite your path in any direction you choose.
The Challenge Ahead:
A brilliant chance for a talented and experienced software engineering professional to move into, and develop, within the fast paced world of gaming.
If you are ready to make the difference, every day, with world class technology and development teams to deliver the products that reach and delight the most avid consumers worldwide then we have the role for you. The CDS Quality Engineering team Software Engineer Tools is responsible to drive tools innovation and development to ensure we deliver the leading entertainment products and eco systems that are expected from EA.
As a critical function within game development and test teams, our Tools Software Engineers drive tools and software frameworks enabling automated, white and grey box testing, as well as process and workflow improvement solutions for the game production team contributing to the overall quality of the product and the productivity of the team as a whole.
Tools Software Engineers collect requirements, design, implement, deliver and monitor solutions for stakeholders on the project from producer to software engineers and artist to testers.
- Supporting and maintaining client toolsets.
- Creating tools and automation that support game testing and live support.
- Research and development of technology to support and improve test automation and efficiency.
- Ensuring all deliverables and dependencies are bug free, within metrics budgets and on time.
- Programming experience in either C#, C++ or Java
- Knowledge of SQL
- Understanding of Microsoft Office products
- Must be studying towards Bachelor or Master level degree in Computer Science or Informatics
We thought that you may want to know about:
Location: Bucharest, Romania
Working schedule: April – June – Part time working hours (flexible and to be confirmed) and
July – September – Full time working schedule