Russian Speaking Technical Support Agent - Live & Work in Belfast
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Concentrix active
View all jobs Russian Speaking Technical Support Agent - Live & Work in Belfast active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
Concentrix is a leading business services company. We focus on customer engagement and improving business outcomes for over 450 global clients across six continents.Requirements
• Fluent in written and spoken English and [French, German or Russian].
• Experience in customer/technical support.
• Ability to communicate technical issues clearly based on user level.
• Excellent literacy and numeracy.
• Knowledge of networking configurations and protocols such as TCP/IP, DNS, trace route, firewalls, and routing.
• Familiarity with telephony concepts such as ISDN, PRI, analogue, VoIP and digital circuits.
• Experience in fault diagnosis and troubleshooting techniques.
• Proficient working in a Windows environment with multiple applications and navigation between applications to research information.
• Familiarity with Microsoft Office, particularly Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook, and internet browsing.
• Strong interpersonal skills, ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
• Ability to handle stressful situations and bond professionally with frustrated customers.
The Technical Support Agent is the initial post sales contact and answers inbound phone calls, emails or chat interactions with the Client’s end users. You will troubleshoot, research solutions, and provide resolutions to technical and service problems. This includes inquiries concerning product hardware, software and applications.
• Handle inbound calls, emails, or chats to assess customer’s technical support needs and handle/route accordingly.
• Create service requests within supplied Customer Relationship Management system.
• Provide direction to customers promoting online self-service and web based solutions.
• Create temporary ‘work-around’ solutions for immediate customer issues when appropriate.
• Use a lab to simulate customer environment and issues as necessary to replicate & resolve.
• Remain knowledgeable of performance requirements, product line and service offerings.
What can we offer you?
• Bright, modern, exciting place to work with excellent staff facilities.
• City centre location.
• Permanent contracts.
• Onsite gym and cafe.
• 28 days annual leave.
• Employee discounts scheme.
• Pension scheme.
• Excellent relocation package.
• Annual Reward & Recognition Ceremony.
• Professional development opportunities.
Belfast is a vibrant, multicultural and exciting place to live. As the capital of Northern Ireland, it is home to over 300,000 people and boasts a wide variety of exciting attractions, including Titanic Belfast, Game of Thrones tours, and a vibrant night life with regular music, art, social events, sport and much more. Right on the door step you’ll find outstanding mountains, countryside and spectacular coastlines. Finding accommodation is simple with the support of our relocation team. Accommodation, transport and the general cost of living are all very reasonable in Belfast.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.