SAP Analyst- FI/CO
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Schlumberger active.
Vezi toate job-urile SAP Analyst- FI/CO active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
Schlumberger engineers, designs, and manufactures flow and pressure control technologies for customers working in the oil and gas industry worldwide.
A global organization provides support and delivers services using these leading technologies.
• Bachelors Degree, Masters Degree and/or MBA in Accounting or related discipline.
• 7+ years of operations or plant accounting experience, cost accounting, managerial accounting.
• Strong knowledge of SAP, especially in the CO module and experience with SAP configuration, system conversions, master data and governance and project experience.
• Strong computer experience – MS Office (advanced Excel skills).
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Attention to detail and accuracy.
• Time management skills.
• Professional and with a service-oriented approach.
• Ability to prioritize issues.
• Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills.
• Strong communications skills, both oral and written in English. Spanish or Portuguese are a plus.
• Self-motivated, results oriented.
• Manufacturing experience would be advantageous.
- Support resolution of plant transactional processing and SAP/BI reporting issues. Assist Plant Process Improvement Manager to liaison with the Plant Accounting and IT technical staffs to understand, communicate and remediate system breakdowns.
- Analyze system capabilities and current work processes to establish best practices across all divisions and between the Houston and Bucharest Hubs.
- Support cross functional work with Plant Controllers, the Data & Analytics team, Procurement Hub and the IT technical group to address system deficiencies. Recommend enhancements, with associated financial justification, to reporting and/or system functionality to gain speed, efficiency and accuracy.
- Special project work will include but not be limited to the annual Cost Roll, plant physical inventory, slow moving inventory initiatives, facility restructuring, SAP master data analysis and other opportunities that arise.
- The scope of work will span standard SAP transactional processing normally encountered in the plant environment, month end close procedures, account reconciliations, internal controls, and various management reporting systems.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits as well as challenge and progression in your role. With a growing team and the opportunity to work flexible hours there has ever been a better time to join the Cameron, Schlumberger team.
By submitting your CV you indicate your consent for Cameron-a Schlumberger Company, Schlumberger or OneSubsea to process your personal details in relation to potential job vacancies. Your details will be processed in accordance with Data Protection Act 1998.