Videographer (Video Editor)
FAST Support is a new and ambitious company on the Romanian market, offering services to it's clients all over the world.
We take pride in our young and fast growing team, who is dedicated every day to exceeding our client's expectations and becoming the professionals they dream of.
We are committed to deliver high quality services in the financial field and also to have fun every day.
• Has minimum 2 years of experience in video production, editing or photography.
• Understands how to build a successful video marketing strategy and is familiar with marketing metrics and KPIs.
• Has experience in performance marketing and/or video app ads
• Is proficiency with pre-production fundamentals (including developing concepts and storytelling) and with post-production processes (including footage review, rough cuts, audio and final editing).
• Has experience in creating video for social media channels and/or digital platforms.
• Is committed to excellence and high standards.
• Is able to work independently under tight deadlines.
• Is proficient in written and verbal English.
• Work closely with the Marketing and Social Media teams to create original, high quality video content in line with company objectives.
• Manipulate plot, sound and graphics to refine an overall story into a complete product.
• Advise on the right format depending on the objectives of the content.
• Edit and assemble raw footage into a finished product that is suitable for distribution across multiple verticals
• React to trending topics and turn it into snack-able and shareable content.
- Motivating position and unique chance for professional development in the local office of a major international company.
- Wide range of corporate benefits.
- Extensive private medical insurance.
- Central location, near Universitate