Front Office Assistant
TPA is one of the leading tax, accounting and audit services companies in Romania and Central and South Eastern Europe. From our offices in Bucharest and Cluj-Napoca we cover all regions of the country. TPA Romania currently has 10 partners and more than 160 full-time employees providing support to our clients in the fields of Tax Advisory, Accounting, Auditing, Advisory and Legal.
The TPA Group is an independent member of Baker Tilly Europe Alliance and is thus able to provide to its clients a worldwide network of tax advisors, auditors and consultants.
- Friendly, pleasant appearance, customer oriented attitude;
- Organized, able to handle multiple tasks;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Positive, problem solving attitude;
- Fluent in English (verbal and written communication skills), German is a plus;
- Computer skills, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook) and web browsing;
- Previous experience in a similar position would be an advantage.
Your main responsibilities will be the following,
- Answers and redirects incoming phone calls, takes and delivers messages;
- Handles mail and correspondence (letters, faxes, confidential documents);
- Welcomes clients, suppliers, candidates,
- Updates the client database;
- Keeps, archives and updates general interest documents;
- Operates the office equipment and maintain the stock for consumables;
- Perform various administrative tasks as assigned.