Junior Accountant - internal accounting department
Baker Tilly is a leading firm of Auditors, Accountants, Tax Consultants and Lawyers, which offers services of the highest standards to more than 3000 businesses operating both nationally and internationally.
We can meet the demands of our clients, always paying the highest attention to the quality of our services because it is well know that SERVICE IS OUR SUCCESS.
- Bachelor or Master degree in accounting or economics
- English skills
- Basic accounting knowledge
- Eager to develop your skills and knowledge
- Good communication skills
- Data entry in the accounting software
- Draws reports under the supervision of experienced colleagues
- Suports other colleagues with the task completion
As part of our company you will have opportunities to grow as an individual, to build lasting relationships and make an impact in a place where people, quality and value mean everything. The skills, insights and connections you will gain will define your career.