This job is no longer active!
View all jobs AKWEL active
View all jobs PROCESS ENGINEER active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
Our technical department needs new colleagues on the Process engineer position.
- The Process Technician contributes to the industrialization according to the applicable standards, specification and in compliance with QCD targets.
- In this respect, the Process Technician ensures the permanent improvement of the manufacturing process.
Product Design & Industrialization Process
- Takes an active role in defining or changing the manufacturing process (Failure mode analysis of Flow and/or process-FMECA),
- Draws up specifications related to resources by integrating the standards, technical directives, Standardization and Capitalization Sheet, the legal and regulatory requirements in compliance with the set objectives of QCD,
- Ensures the monitoring of the implementation of resources and coordinates, if required, the FMEA resources,
- Organizes tests, analyses results and initiates the necessary adjustments in line with the Process Engineer and possibly the Industrialization Engineer,
- Conducts the approval of production resources,
- Reports to the Process Engineer and/or the Process Engineering Manager,
- Ensures the training of the support and production units on the optimum use of resources and takes an active role in the product training,
- Takes an active role in building on technical knowledge and developing expertise within the assigned area of responsibility,
- Performs, according to organizations, general engineering activities (update of general specifications, management of standard equipment devices, leading new activities related to facilities, management of site maps,…),
- Is responsible for maintaining the technical data of the process, and may manage modifications of technical data,
- Assists APU (Autonomous Production Unit) and Logistics Managers throughout the analysis and resolution of Quality issues,
- Ensures the technical monitoring of incoming and outgoing production transfers to/from the assigned plant and may undertake responsibility for the entire process
- Contributes in the continuous improvement of production processes: productivity process, waste elimination, etc.
On the internal level, he/she maintains a cooperative relationship with all the departments of his/her plant and with the project teams.
Qualifications and Experience:
Technical university degree in mechanical/electrics or similar with an experienced gained within the industrial setting.
- Organizational skills, ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team, analytical and synthetic thinking, rigor, training skills, respect for confidentiality, initiative,
- Command of office automation systems and MS Office (Word, Excel…).
- Command of Engineering procedures and Quality systems.