Our technical department needs new colleagues on the Process engineer position.
- The Process Technician contributes to the industrialization according to the applicable standards, specification and in compliance with QCD targets.
- In this respect, the Process Technician ensures the permanent improvement of the manufacturing process.
Product Design & Industrialization Process
- Takes an active role in defining or changing the manufacturing process (Failure mode analysis of Flow and/or process-FMECA),
- Draws up specifications related to resources by integrating the standards, technical directives, Standardization and Capitalization Sheet, the legal and regulatory requirements in compliance with the set objectives of QCD,
- Ensures the monitoring of the implementation of resources and coordinates, if required, the FMEA resources,
- Organizes tests, analyses results and initiates the necessary adjustments in line with the Process Engineer and possibly the Industrialization Engineer,
- Conducts the approval of production resources,
- Reports to the Process Engineer and/or the Process Engineering Manager,
- Ensures the training of the support and production units on the optimum use of resources and takes an active role in the product training,
- Takes an active role in building on technical knowledge and developing expertise within the assigned area of responsibility,
- Performs, according to organizations, general engineering activities (update of general specifications, management of standard equipment devices, leading new activities related to facilities, management of site maps,…),
- Is responsible for maintaining the technical data of the process, and may manage modifications of technical data,
- Assists APU (Autonomous Production Unit) and Logistics Managers throughout the analysis and resolution of Quality issues,
- Ensures the technical monitoring of incoming and outgoing production transfers to/from the assigned plant and may undertake responsibility for the entire process
- Contributes in the continuous improvement of production processes: productivity process, waste elimination, etc.
On the internal level, he/she maintains a cooperative relationship with all the departments of his/her plant and with the project teams.
Qualifications and Experience:
Technical university degree in mechanical/electrics or similar with an experienced gained within the industrial setting.
- Organizational skills, ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team, analytical and synthetic thinking, rigor, training skills, respect for confidentiality, initiative,
- Command of office automation systems and MS Office (Word, Excel…).
- Command of Engineering procedures and Quality systems.