Junior Transaction Support
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile EY Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Junior Transaction Support active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Asigurari - Intermedieri financiare active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Banci active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Management - Consultanta active pe Hipo.ro
In Romania, EY has been a leader on the professional services market since its set up in 1992 and our over 700 team members in Romania and Moldova provide seamless assurance, tax, transactions, and advisory services to clients ranging from multinationals to local companies. Our offices are based in Bucharest, Cluj-Napoca, Timisoara, Iasi and Chisinau.
Joining EY places you on the cutting edge of business trends. From the very start of your career, you’ll see first-hand how they shape our world.
At EY we have a privileged perspective on business. We not only operate in over 150 countries, we also have insights into many of the world’s largest organizations and governments. This allows us to make predictions on trends which shape our future and change tomorrow in the process.
As the business world changes, can you keep the pace?
Find us on: www.facebook.com/EYCareersRomania
• Highly numerate with a natural interest in Excel;
• Demonstrable organization and self-management skills
• Ability to understand, manipulate and interpret financial data and commercial documentation and reports, drawing appropriate conclusions
• Analytical approach
• Strong team player
• Ability to remain calm under pressure
• Ability to learn quickly
• University degree in Finance, Cybernetics - Economic Informatics
• Proficient IT skills (especially Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• High degree of personal drive and motivation to succeed
• Willingness to learn and desire to exceed expectations
• Manage own time and communicate progress to senior / project manager
• Demonstrate commercial awareness and understanding of the client agenda with examples of this reflected in findings and work
• Build strong internal relationships within the valuation and business modelling team and across other service lines
• Develop and maintain productive working relationships with client personnel
• Work effectively as a team member, sharing responsibility, providing support, maintaining communication and updating senior team members on progress
Why should I work for EY's Valuation & Business Modelling Services?
The right transaction can enhance an organization's growth, competitiveness and profitability. Our V&BM professionals play an integral role in helping clients effectively execute their transactions. As a valuation professional at EY, you'll help global organizations make strategic decisions by providing responsive, objective advice on valuing businesses, shares, tangible and intangible assets. As a business modelling professional you'll carry out model review, model support and model build services to assist clients with their strategic decisions. Clients will see you as a vital part of their team. Furthermore, you'll gain valuable experience across industries and geographies as a member of a market-leading practice offering a fully globally integrated transactions service. And we'll give you the opportunities and support you'll need to enjoy your work and achieve your potential.