PS (Product Supply) Challenge
If you have a great passion for logistics and think you’ve got what it takes to set out a high-level strategy from the beginning to the end of the P&G Product Supply chain, then test your business knowledge in our Product Supply Challenge! Find 2 of your university colleagues, form a team of 3 and play the part of a P&G PS Management team undertaking in-depth business case studies with real possible scenarios and producing winning solutions to build your knowledge and advance your career.
During this 2-day Event, you and your team will have the chance to visit the P&G Urlati Shampoo Plant, understand how the different parts of Product Supply and Supply Chain work and try to apply what you learned in real life scenarios our managers face in order for our products to reach our customers at the right time, cost and quality. You will then present your proposal to a jury of P&G executives and get the chance to visit our exemplary P&G operated distribution center in Greece!
What’s in it for you?
- Visit an exemplary production plant
- Get the chance to understand how the Product Supply chain of one of the biggest FMCG companies in the world works end to end
- Test and build your business leadership skills
- Interact with experienced professionals
- Show us your potential & get an internship offer at P&G
- Step 1: Team Application and online assessment – Apply until March 15th 2018
- Step 2: Case study – March 20th
- Step 3: Case Study – Submit your answers of the 1st Part of the case study by April 1st, 2018
- Step 4: Day 1 – Visit our Plant in Urlati to be introduced to our different parts of product supply and go to Part 2 of the case study – April 16th 2018
- Step 4: Day 2 – Visit our Bucharest General office and present your complete case study online & step 2 in front of our South East Europe P&G Executives - April 24th 2018
- Students (2nd year and above) registered studying in any university, business school or engineering school in Romania
- Students with very good knowledge of English
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
- Our people are all equally talented in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours. Are you ready to inspire us with your unique ideas?
Important note: The PS Challenge will be taking place in English