Senior Contract Analyst with German
Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world!
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 449,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
With over 3000 skilled professionals in Romania, Accenture provides top-quality services from Bucharest, Timisoara, Cluj Napoca, Targu Mures, Iasi and Brasov, for companies operating in a broad range of industries such as: banking and insurance, telecommunications, automotive, FMCG, energy and resources.
We focus equally on employees’ development by creating a culture of excellence and offering extensive training programs that support professional growth.
Our Romania headquarter office is located in Bucharest, in Westgate Office Park, and we deliver services to our clients from the following offices: Brasov, Cluj, Tg. Mures, Timisoara, Iasi.
Find the latest news and information about our offices and get in touch with us on our Facebook Page - Accenture in Romania or on our website - accenture.ro/cariere.
• University degree in Economics or Legal - mandatory
• Minimum 3 years of experience in the contract management/ procurement/ legal/ project management/ economics field
• Availability to travel – Travel as required. Trainings provided abroad
• Fluency in English, including legal English;
• Fluent knowledge of Spanish, French or German - mandatory
• Detail-oriented, organized, flexible
• Ability to work in multicultural environment
• Strong written and oral communication skills;
• Proficiency using Microsoft Office applications (e.g. Excel, Word, PowerPoint);
Provides support to the Global and/or Regional Service Center team to enable the administration of government, international, and commercial contracts and subcontracts in accordance with company policies and procedures, applicable laws, and customer requirements. Responsible for tracking and monitoring contract changes, deliverables, correspondence and risks, maintaining associated documentation, advising on contract risk and issues, and other duties as may be assigned.
• Advisory on contract risks/ issues, contract implementation, contract compliance;
• Cooperation with local and/or international project teams, CM and CM Service Centre teams to support contract and subcontract compliance;
• May generate reports required to monitor contract compliance;
• Assists in identifying contract management issues and proposing solutions for approval;
• Provides negotiation support as required;
• Independently works at smaller engagements and/or works within team at a large, complex engagement;
• Independently applies the Contract Management tools and techniques to assigned projects;
• May support training activities for Service Centers personnel;
• May be requested to provide information relative local customs and practices which could potentially impact the Contract Management Service Centers.
- Relocation package for candidates from other cities/ countries;
- Attractive benefits package including: coverage of public transportation, private medical services, private pension, life insurance, gym subscription or medical services for a member of the family, meal vouchers for each working day, interactive library subscription;
- Opportunity to practice Spanish with native speakers;
- Access to a global network of knowledge and resources;
- Extensive training through a variety of methods – online, classroom, etc;
- Opportunities to develop your skills and gain valuable practical experience in your field of expertise, and to develop skills in other industries;
- An experienced Career Counselor to guide you and check on your progress;
- Interesting and challenging work for the world’s leading companies – our clients;
- Professional growth opportunities that recognize individual contributions and performance;
- A flexible approach that allows an appropriate work/life balance, where fun outings, sports activities and volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to-day life.