Group Chief Managed Services Officer (CMSO)
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Camusat RomTelecomunicatii active.
Vezi toate job-urile Group Chief Managed Services Officer (CMSO) active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Telecomunicatii active pe Hipo.ro
CAMUSAT ROM TELECOMUNICATII - Societate multinationala, parte a grupului francez CAMUSAT, leader in domeniul constructiilor de infrastructuri pentru telecomunicatii.Cerinte
Camusat is a multinational company with its presence all over the world and over 2000 employees. Since 40’s the Company has grown and developed 5 business lines such as telecom sites construction and installation, equipment installation and commissioning, power system renewable energies, fix and fiber optic networks and managed services, maintenance and operations.
To develop our quick business lines expansion of clients and geographic representation we need a Group Chief Managed Services Officer to lead the two business lines of the Company “Managed Services, Maintenance & Operation” and “Equipment Installation & Commissioning”. The Group Chief Managed Services Officer, we are looking for, must be able to optimize and develop innovative products addressing global MS market needs and design and deliver support and service solutions for Manages Service customers in line with industry best standards and practices.
• Master’s Degree in Telecommunications or related field preferred
• 6+ plus years senior level management experience including strategic planning, budgeting and financial planning, contracts and business operations. Demonstrable competency in in Operations and Managed Services development. Working knowledge of performance and operation metrics. Experience in successfully managing streamlined business systems and processes and ensuring effective Telecom strategy and capabilities in a complex organization with multiple sources of public and private funding.
• A team player who favors collaborative approaches. Excellent interpersonal and communications skills. Exceptional business acumen and data and analytical skills. Demonstrated skills in change management. A good listener.
• Position requires occasional travel.
• Advanced level of English, French language is a plus.
• Accountable for global Group MS performance against different financial/technical projects SLA/KPIs.
• Responsible for global Group MS reporting against different financial/technical projects SLA/KPIs.
• To manage on day by day basis operational MS relationship with the different stakeholders, securing to achieve a high level of deliveries and satisfaction from the internal/external customers regarding the overall delivery performance.
• To secure MS delivery compliance to both contractual and business case requirements, avoiding over or under delivery.
• Responsible for Global NOC (gNOC) performance and development evolution.
• Supervise the effectiveness of different MS Projects against required SLA/KPI’s, driving through change as needed to deliver continual service improvement.
• To supervise MS contracts execution (cost, time and quality) ensuring the fulfilment of all contractual obligations by Camusat toward internal and external customers.
• Responsible for Global Standard Operational Procedures /SOP/ and practices creation, documentation and updates.
• Accountable that Global Standard Operational Procedures /SOP/ and practices are consistently applied within different Group’s MS projects.
• To foster add-on sales opportunities based on the privileged knowledge of both customer ways of working and infrastructure.
• To continuously seek for operational and financial performance improvement of the delivered MS solutions, in line with contractual and business case expectations.
• Be capable of identifying and implementing change within the team to ensure it can take on new service offerings.
• Motivating salary
• Performance bonuses
• Opportunity to work in major innovative industrial projects
• Possibility of development in an environment with new technologies
• Performance-based career and development opportunities
• Benefits package (medical pass, work from home etc.)