Junior/Senior DevOps Engineer M/F
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Preh active.
Vezi toate job-urile Junior/Senior DevOps Engineer M/F active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Telecomunicatii active pe Hipo.ro
Since 1919 Preh has stood for technical innovation and Small and Medium-style flexibility. Having started out as specialists for radio and subsequently TV electronics, the company has evolved over decades into a global supplier and much sought Original Equipment Manufacturer Partner in the automotive sector.Cerinte
As an automotive company we know our products are used over years. Thus, we have a strong focus on the quality of our hardware and software products. We are building the navigation system of the future integrating the best of two divergent worlds - embedded and distributed cloud systems. We are working every day using and applying cutting edge technologies to create navigation services that are extensible, scalable, highly available and meet our security and quality values. We are looking for people who love to learn and to work in a team, are eager to share and willing to discuss - who are ready to evolve with us.
Skills, Experience and Knowledge (not as a MUST):
• Experiences in cloud technology, in particular / preferable with big data and security and/or experience from similar working environments in IT monitoring centers / monitoring services
• First experiences with Amazon Web Services (AWS) or comparable Linux Operating System
• Hands-on personality and strong issue solving attitude
• Solid overall IT understanding
• You like and feel comfortable with programming languages like Golan, Python, Java.
• Experiences in service / SLA management
• Preferable with first experience in the deployment of software for scalable systems (but not obligatory)
• Preferable with first experience Experiences in IT operations processes, ITIL process knowledge would be a big plus
• Team player with good communication skills to various teams and on various levels
• Good English language skills (spoken and written), additional German and/or Romanian
The essential duties and responsibilities:
• Monitor and ensure compliance with committed service level Agreements with the OEM
• Support pragmatic solution development and implementation for improvements and urgent issues fixes
• Work along with DevOps collaboration culture with the (remote) development team
• Contribute to improvement initiatives and projects in the DevOps Center
• Keep-up with the fast moving AWS technology with special focus on monitoring Services
• Young and dynamic working environment;
• Professional development opportunities;
• Competitive salary and bonuses for rotating shifts